Raise your hand if you have found the Lost Dutchman Mine.

AzDave, I have been the assayer / mill forman for three different mines and found that the ore varies radically every meter or so, hence I used the assay results for ore control in the milling process. I have seen the vein change as we went olong the vein tructure,
Used to go round up all of the dead cattle for their bones, burn them over an open fire then make my Cupels from them, we were so isolated that I had to scrounge wherever i could including the silica, which I got from one of the arroyos, I had to predetermine the odd metal count first. Some arroyos were almost metal free.

Those were the days :laughing7: :coffee2::coffee2: join me ? The cups were never in the assay room :laughing7: no. one rule.

Last edited:
I have all sorts of gold from all locations here's a funny story went to mountain that's what dog junior calls it just mountain to get potting soil to grow tomatoes and flowers they were to come up in 10 to 14 days they came up in two looking at them you can guess what I found so yesterday I could not go to mountain to day I did to get some more of gold potting soil . And see a friend that needed a truck part and see his dog that got snake bit his face looks like hell but he will live like my dog he is part Catahoula and trickery but I will look in to the vet or feed store for snake shot

So I might make a video of my rocks so you all can wonder why not just be happy not me and I need gold bars

AzDave, I have been the assayer / mill forman for three different mines and found that the ore varies radically every meter or so, hence I used the assay results for ore control in the milling process. I have seen the vein change as we went olong the vein tructure,
Used to go round up all of the dead cattle for their bones, burn them over an open fire then make my Cupels from them, we were so isolated that I had to scrounge wherever i could including the silica, which I got from one of the arroyos, I had to predetermine the odd metal count first. Some arroyos were almost metal free.

Those were the days :laughing7: :coffee2::coffee2: join me ? The cups were never in the assay room :laughing7: no. one rule.
exactly....i've seen gold,silver and copper in the same mine...sometimes all in the same vein or else different veins

Video is on utub under Thomas Clark lost dutchmen my boyfriend is asleep so l am here without nothing to do I need to get better at making video if not we'll I'm good at finding things

Wild Bill's looking for a sidekick, can you shadow track and sling a machete?

At the least I live my thoughts and not sit around my home in Oklahoma dreaming my thoughts how many people can say they found one mine I have found 30 here and now garnets how fun will that be

AZdaveback in the 60's I went to a prospect in the isolated mt areas, The vein was about 4 ft wide and ran up the cliff. I tok some samples and sent them off to (if remember correctly ) vAbbot Hanks in San Francisco, and then forgot about them until I received a tel call form M Abot to come to his office for coffee, very unusual, while we were having coffee He asked me just where in Mexico did I get this ore ? As I hesitated, he said " I;m not trying to steal your mine, It is just to fill in our knowledge of orebodies, most likely it came from Chihuahua in Mexico. He was right,so I told him.

He said that I should core drill the property, to which I replied " that if I had enoungh money for core drililng a mountain I probably wouldn't be looking for Cu Properties" What do I have here? Well it is a form of CU and runs 33% cu and 55% silican dioxide ? in other words a pefect flux for smelting

How I lost it is another story, my partner died.but there is more to it.

So in general they can ID ore, but not specially where. so it is not a practical mine finder, but can sometimes ID a mine.
cu ore.

Real, that's another great first line for a book;

"My partner died. but there is more to it."

I assume you're talking about a mining partner?

Last edited:
Joe

Of course his dog can , here is in a relaxing scene .

smoking_dog.jpg

Like my puss can handle a sword

Pussboots.jpg

Hi Enie, he was a Mexican named Vucsnovitch As usual with most would be miners, we were without funds, so we were scrounging used equimant where we could. As I explained we were almost broke so I returned to te states to earn some more. In the meanwhile he was advancing the equipment by leaps, to the different ranches for eventual forwading to the potential site.

When I returned from the states on a friday, he was very sick so I put off seing him until Saturday. When I went to his huse they informed me that he had died that night from Uremic poisioning..When the news got out all of our junk euipment just disappeared ???

I was neverableto recuperate and a Huge mining co now owns the property, It turned out that te whole Mt was bonanza ore with RR shiping spurs touching it at two plces.

It's not the ony mine I lost out on. I had a third interest in the LLuvia de Oro mine, when my partners who had the obligation to pay the taxes, failed to pay them and we lost the mine. It is now producing some milllions a year sigh

Justifiable homocide ?.

Last edited:
Man. What i dont understand is that feeling. I offer you some details, but nobody doubt it on. Why? Tell me why my results cant be the ldm... I will answer the questions. Sometimes i think you wont find it... Thats not why im searching it. All personalitys have no worth. Nobody had found it. You said raise your hand. I did it. Now tell me why it cant be!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back