Raise your hand if you have found the Lost Dutchman Mine.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobodie, yer in luck, my son lost my ,357 playing Cowboy's and Injuns. justified childcide ?? As for you ------drink yourself to XXXX :occasion14: There ARE some gals that I wouldn"t care to be caught looking at -- through no fault of theirs -- like

https://youtu.be/lp-EO5I60KA

c
wp's post in

t

Last edited:

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobodie, yer in luck, my son lost my ,357 playing Cowboy's and Injuns. justified childcide ?? As for you ------drink yourself to XXXX :occasion14: There ARE some gals that I wouldn"t care to be caught looking at -- through no fault of theirs -- like

c
wp's post in

t
So here's to cwp - cheers (though, in all honesty - I'd rather have a decent red than that zinfandel ... - though, each to his (or her) own)

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like there may be a little silver. The Pitt mine silver ore looks like that.

thank you frank. if it is silver there must be a reason why someone didnt take it. there have to be something more of value.

bill. yes the second building was hit by wind. its that building id shown the pics with the tanks.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you frank. if it is silver there must be a reason why someone didnt take it. there have to be something more of value.

bill. yes the second building was hit by wind. its that building id shown the pics with the tanks.

Hi Ho Silver! Away! The Lone Ranger!

A lot of ore bodies were forgotten or left alone because of the low values of the matrix. Believe it or not many mines even gold mines shut down in the early 1960's when the price of Dynamite went up!

I met a man once that used to help cobble gold from the ore his family mined near an old Cabin they built in the Tortilla Mountains just south of the Gila River along the old Florence highway (Dirt Road). He said the vein was 4 inches thick and ran fairly solid with gold but Dynamite prices forced them to abandon the underground mine at about 80 feet. Most mines in Arizona hit water at about 200 feet so this mne still has potential. Only problem is it's over thirty years old so the powerful idiots in charge of the Gobberment say it's an antiquity and you can't mine the same shaft.

I have a picture of the old family car they left behind.

View attachment 1316151

View attachment 1316152

Notice the bullet holes in one above. I believe it was used by Bonnie and Clyde Barrow of Travis Tumlinson fame. You get the drift the cabin was used until they left in the early 1960's because of the price of explosives. Or Bullets for that matter they used a lot shooting at their own car!

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a little problems back in Oklahoma the city turned of the water from a leak in the house that old 104 year old house. I had to help Noelle who is only 17 fix it by way of phone she is blonde but that doesn't bother her just the leak that was flowing down main street the water bill will be sad I had plans still do Noelle first

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My new plain has changed things I have to go to friends house on one side of Mountain to look after her horses for 3 weeks last time she left them 1 horse got damaged for life with its leg the other horse got rattlesnake bit in the face she will leave for Illinois for 3 weeks then when she comes back I'm going to another friend's house for 2 months there mountain is full of garnets one side of the mountain is being mined heavily but these two ladies don't know that they own that side of the mountain which is nice because she's giving me an acre that will give me time to explain to her that that side of mountain is hers right along with the 83 Acres that she does know she owns she has to leave for a while back to Florida they're are on a well so then I can start with the gold that I have found and maybe get some relief with money soon .my boss does not want me to quit she wants me to keep going because she does not have a replacement for me which is nice because it's only 2 days a week and that leaves me time to get more gold and it also leaves me time to get better at my little videos and that gives me more time for the rattlesnakes to go into hibernation which my next video should show me getting gold out of a place where there should be gold long winded me

anyways

Last edited:

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a car or truck that looks something like that I think it's a 1911 Model T it sits in my yard I found that almost right near where I found the maps someone told me that that old dump that I found it I got uncovered by all the water we had this year was Captain Jeffers dump

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And if you watch the movie Broken Arrow with Jimmy Stewart we all know what Captain Jeffers was doing here where I'm at

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you would have read dr. Thorpe's diary you would have seen that he ran into the Dutchman and his wife as they were fleeing from Apaches when her tongue got cut off and she died on the scene dr. Thorpe tried to help if you would have read the diary from the man that found the silver mine

that started tombstone the fat opera singer that owned a bar in Tombstone found what was called the freedom mine that one has been closed down a long time due to a water break many were killed

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
two nights of work then back to videos i work at a hospice 12 hour shift 5 hours to go .I can go any town and have work

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
now mountain lion in the yard at work there is no water on the mountain so it is enjoying the sprinklers saw this cat yesterday morning just heard it meow just hope it stays of the roof when i go out to have smoke .the coyotes have been silent both nights in yard.I think i will do a video in a day or two.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread