Raise your hand if you have found the Lost Dutchman Mine.

Man. What i dont understand is that feeling. I offer you some details, but nobody doubt it on. Why? Tell me why my results cant be the ldm... I will answer the questions. Sometimes i think you wont find it... Thats not why im searching it. All personalitys have no worth. Nobody had found it. You said raise your hand. I did it. Now tell me why it cant be!
my guess is because you dont have any gold to prove you found the mine

His speed and teeth at night he could be called that he loves to play I need to go to the mountain and make him sleepy

youre absolutley correct. i have many ore samples but nothing that i could see that is gold. but you know and i know that gold is much deeper than that what id photograph. lets check the results. a big vein. some smaller vein. maybe a 3 inch hanging wall vein. a cactus with marking... and you all dont speak about it.. why? you wont find it? tell me only why it cant bethe ldm/peralta mine!

doesnt seem the white quartz look like the quartz from the matchbox? ill repeat id only 9 days to verify the things. maybe you have more time... on 2 of the 9 days it was raining. youll see that the pics were made on a raining day. i haddnt the time to check it comfortable. im not the that kind of people that youll answer.... im sorry for it, but i search for it also as you and you and you. whats the different? only that i hadnt search for it last year? and from 1950? sorry but if that is the way you are done your research, then youre alone. i think if all people come together you all will find it. for me its unintrested. i live in germany. i tell something nobody will check it. maybe i found something... nobody will pay me out. its worthless. but convince me that it cant be the ldm.

i want to ask you. think about it. you belive you found the treasure of the nibelungen in germany. you ask for help but nobody in germany wants to help you cause they were all pro's and you are a joke. what will you do? quit or check your statement alone... ok you flight to germany. you have 9 days. every day youll hike 10-14 miles. you have a plan. you want to verify many things you belive to see on ge. no friend will help you cause thousands of people have been there before and the chance that youll find something is less than 1:650000000. so you have to make a decision and you fligh to germany. maybe you find it - who will belive in you....... ask me about the facts!

Real, sorry about the loss of your partner, never good but that sounds like it was exceptionally bad timing.
Justifiable Homicide? I'm sure the decisions you made at the time were best.

(Isn't the statute of limitations in Mexico only thirteen years?)

Take care RdTTT, enjoy those birthdays.

i want to ask you. think about it. you belive you found the treasure of the nibelungen in germany. you ask for help but nobody in germany wants to help you cause they were all pro's and you are a joke. what will you do? quit or check your statement alone... ok you flight to germany. you have 9 days. every day youll hike 10-14 miles. you have a plan. you want to verify many things you belive to see on ge. no friend will help you cause thousands of people have been there before and the chance that youll find something is less than 1:650000000. so you have to make a decision and you fligh to germany. maybe you find it - who will belive in you....... ask me about the facts!
if you were the first guy to pop up and say he found the ldm you would probably get alot of help..be being as how 450,000 people before you has claimed to have found the mine most people around here are a little skeptical..i'm afraid if you want anyone here to believe you...you are going to have to produce a little proof...and the only proof that is going to work is pics of ore..and i dont mean internet pics...we need pics of you standing next to the vein that is loaded with gold...and as soon as you do that the IRS, BLM and the forest service will be all over you like a cheap suit...now you know what you are up against..if anyone has really found that mine they aren't going to get on a public forum and announce it

This past March I went on a 4 day hike out in Superstitions. I wanted to check out some areas where I think the mine could be. I forgot my walking stick back in Houston and was trying to find one on a Sunday night but had no luck. On Monday morning we went to the Museum after calling them to make sure they had some. While there I remembered the new book I wanted to get. Treasure tales of the Superstitions. I asked the lady at the counter about it, but she didn`t know. I looked for a while then I found it. Then I realized that the reason I couldn`t find a stick elsewhere was that I was supposed to come to the museum to find this book. On the way out to the trailhead my wife was reading parts of the book out loud to me, until she got tired and needed to pay attention to the way we were driving so she could pick me up on Thursday. Anyway I made it to my stash of supplies that I had left more than a year earlier. I knew right away that someone had found it, because it was all scattered and looked like they shot it up with buckshot. Then I looked closer and could see that it was chewed up by animals, probably a mountain lion by the size of the holes in the ripped open can of sausage. The next day I checked out one area but didn`t find anything. That night I had to sleep on the steep slope of the mountain because I ran out of daylight before I could find a flat spot up higher. Next day I made it to the top side of a big water tank that was hemmed in by rock walls all around. I`m guessing the water lasts there a long time because the sun cant get to it. I was going to go down in it to see if I could find some gold down in the gravel at the bottom, but it was steeper than I thought. One would need a rope to climb back up. By now I was pretty much done hiking, I was tired and sore, and I still had to work my way back to the rendezvous with my wife. I continued climbing over the mountain and stopped to take a break and shoot some pictures. Across the canyon I saw what looked like a big face on the wall, with half moon eyes and a long straight nose something like the skull from the Punisher movie. I was looking east towards the area where I think the mine is located. I took photo`s and scanned the side of the ravine where I think the mine could be with the binoculars and noticed this big square rock structure. It looked like a corner of a Conex or building sticking out of the slope with one long edge exposed, it looked all square and plumb. I continued on to find white quartz laying about and was wondering how this stuff got here. Must have got squeezed up through the cracks of the ground when it was hot liquid long ago. On the way down the other side I found a small cave that I almost was going to spend the night in. Someone was there long ago. There were remains of a campfire and snake bones. Anyway, after we made it out of there and I had a chance to go over the book, I was reading about the clues and had that "Oh my God, I saw that" moment. So for now it`s inconclusive for me and I want to go back directly to that spot. I lost my camera in Glamus California when we were riding the dunes in the dunebuggy so I don`t have any photo`s to share. Until next time, take care. Chuck

Long way from Mt Lebanon

if you were the first guy to pop up and say he found the ldm you would probably get alot of help..be being as how 450,000 people before you has claimed to have found the mine most people around here are a little skeptical..i'm afraid if you want anyone here to believe you...you are going to have to produce a little proof...and the only proof that is going to work is pics of ore..and i dont mean internet pics...we need pics of you standing next to the vein that is loaded with gold...and as soon as you do that the IRS, BLM and the forest service will be all over you like a cheap suit...now you know what you are up against..if anyone has really found that mine they aren't going to get on a public forum and announce it

im not here to tell everybody where it is... i didnt claim it. i only want to know why it cant be. you have the chance to say the entrance id spoke about is natrual or something else. on every pic you see my boots my hand or my face. i cant show you more than that id seen out of the possible mine. i can send you my ore/quartz some samples i have here

azdave i had make a vid of the quartz id found. tell me what is inside. 38 min remaining...

sorry. im asleep

Last edited:
I have the site down but taking my time relishing all the peralta site's and this I will show as l said I am after gold bars I love this no one believes me so I will be rich they can keep running around the superstition. Then I have the help of ghosts peralta ghosts this is part of what makes the hole thing worth it

And run in to me on the mountain and see June bugs machete he has shown it before my dog loves me and works with me out of love

im not here to tell everybody where it is... i didnt claim it. i only want to know why it cant be. you have the chance to say the entrance id spoke about is natrual or something else. on every pic you see my boots my hand or my face. i cant show you more than that id seen out of the possible mine. i can send you my ore/quartz some samples i have here

Nice area's. It lloks like the one building was hit by a dust devil or bad monsoon.

View attachment 1315685

View attachment 1315686

So I come from phx AZ moved my two young kids in 2003 to oklahoma my two older ones had to learn Spanish to go to school in Glendale AZ not a bad thing just bad schools so I moved raised kids in small
Town in Oklahoma just after some one found the lost dutchmen by way of my life works it came out in the phx news in about 2002 so I made a trip here then followed him on the Internet he showed the blue lady and went to court to try to get 30 present of 200 million he lost this took him till about the time the history channel showed the show I was just waiting to be done with my kids all this time my son was a senior my daughter a freshman at the time one year ago that I came here we had a Gass fire that burnt me bad so I could not work so I came here and lived in forest for 5 months till I found what I was looking for then stayed got job and found more had to learn about gold you just don't find it like you think I have now a microscope and put my history lessons to work that is what my videos show I will get better at that two I got JR the dog last year at 4 weeks old he started climbing right away my daughter is now going to be a junior and is doing great just the way I new that she would do running the house at 17 my son is working with his older sister building pig farms her boyfriend nano is the boss for that crew they travel all over just left one state for another so here I am having the time of my life I will try to show as I go along I don't need no thing from no person that takes the fun away

My mom was a 6th grade teacher in phx my dad worked for general instruments at 9 my girl scout group went to superstition mountain to here about the dutchmen after that my dad said there could not be gold there my mom got me all the books I needed to find this

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back