What's new

Ram rod guide I think ?

DirtyMike

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
898
Reaction score
106
Golden Thread
1
Location
West Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ram rod guide I think ? Solved

:help: I am pretty certain this is a ram rod guide. If so, does anyone know what gun it would have went too?
 

Attachments

  • ram rod guide1.webp
    ram rod guide1.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 173
  • ram rod guide2.webp
    ram rod guide2.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thanks guys. Getting closer. The one in the link is real close and helps narrow down the age I would assume.
 
Upvote 0
Unfortunately Trade Guns have a long history so it doesn't narrow it down much.

The upper one was 1790. The lower one 2008.

dirty3.jpg
 
Upvote 0
That's close enough for me Charlie. Thanks a million!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom