What's new

Ran into Charles Garrett at Goodwill....

mrbelvetron

Full Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Found a copy of Treasure Recovery from Sand and Sea by Charles Garrett at the local Goodwill store yesterday in great shape.

$2.17 after tax. I couldn't pass it up even though I don't do any water hunting, especially diving.
 
mrbelvetron said:
Found a copy of Treasure Recovery from Sand and Sea by Charles Garrett at the local Goodwill store yesterday in great shape.
Charles does put out a good book, I have read and own many of his books. I don't like the machines he makes though only because of the colored plastic he uses, they look too much like toys. Please don't throw rocks at me :D my XLT hasn't let me down yet.
 
cyberdan said:
mrbelvetron said:
Found a copy of Treasure Recovery from Sand and Sea by Charles Garrett at the local Goodwill store yesterday in great shape.
Charles does put out a good book, I have read and own many of his books. I don't like the machines he makes though only because of the colored plastic he uses, they look too much like toys. Please don't throw rocks at me :D my XLT hasn't let me down yet.
My first detector was a Treasure Ace 100, bare bones and didn't use it much. I use a Bounty Hunter Pro 505 now so you won't get any rocks from my direction. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom