Ran out of town by some guy

obsessedwithsilver

Sep 26, 2009
Strange day. First teller says she has four bucks in halves and I can see her picking through her drawer selection eight coins out. So I'm thinking "you cherrypicker". She hands me 8 clad and then takes one back and says "Here take this one it has some silver in it" and hands me an ms65 1964 Kennedy. Skunked the rest of that town.

As I work my way back home I stop at several banks and at each one the teller states: "some guy was just in here and bought everything". I went to four banks with that answer and headed north with my head held low.

Days take:
1 90% Ken
1 40% Ken

2 Rosies and 1 1943 Merc (searched $600 of dimes)

On a short business trip tomorrow. Will keep trying.

Good luck everybody.

OWS

Upvote 0

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
sounds like the "little ol man" strikes again.......at least that's the story i get all the time

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I hate the beedy evil old man he is everywhere I tell you! For an old guy with osteoporosis he is quicker than superman

Golden silver

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ran into the little old man on my vacation. Had to come up with creative ways to snatch some silver out of his greedy little hands. Darn those little old men who dont work and have all day to collect AG.

50centman

Feb 25, 2008
I am the old man. I am everywhere. Coming soon to a town close to you. I know who you are and I am one step ahead of you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions