What's new

Ran out of town by some guy

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Strange day. First teller says she has four bucks in halves and I can see her picking through her drawer selection eight coins out. So I'm thinking "you cherrypicker". She hands me 8 clad and then takes one back and says "Here take this one it has some silver in it" and hands me an ms65 1964 Kennedy. Skunked the rest of that town.

As I work my way back home I stop at several banks and at each one the teller states: "some guy was just in here and bought everything". I went to four banks with that answer and headed north with my head held low.

Days take:
1 90% Ken
1 40% Ken

2 Rosies and 1 1943 Merc (searched $600 of dimes)

On a short business trip tomorrow. Will keep trying.

Good luck everybody.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
sounds like the "little ol man" strikes again.......at least that's the story i get all the time
 
Boy that little old man is sure active, he's in these parts most every week as well !
 
I hate the beedy evil old man he is everywhere I tell you! For an old guy with osteoporosis he is quicker than superman

Golden silver
 
Geez, that guy really racks up the miles...been here too!
 
All I can say is "Be the old man"

HH,
65GT350
 
I ran into the little old man on my vacation. Had to come up with creative ways to snatch some silver out of his greedy little hands. Darn those little old men who dont work and have all day to collect AG.
 
I am the old man. I am everywhere. Coming soon to a town close to you. I know who you are and I am one step ahead of you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom