RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Coffeee. Ahhhhhh.

Why did I not cover the steps out back with a tarp last night???

Freezing rain. Sirens wailing out on the main road.
Lets dogs out to potty and one plump specimen could not get up the stairs and quit after a couple wipe outs while trying.

Ever see a one legged guy carry a dog up icy steps? I did. Grace and modesty don't live here ,or visit very often.

Sanded steps. The victim has not been back out yet but I suspect she'll just pee on the deck next trip.
Don't blame her...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Another what is it.
The stirrup thingy is ???

images.jpg

K1DDO1979

Silver Member
Feb 8, 2014
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The little guy wanted a ninja turtle put on his toaster strudel. I think I nailed it! [emoji23]🤩
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1547584399.133066.jpg

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
got a question for you all on here do you any of collect baseball cards i received a huge lot from my uncle the cards are from 1981-1992 i don't think those are worth much but it will be fun going through them

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
got a question for you all on here do you any of collect baseball cards i received a huge lot from my uncle the cards are from 1981-1992 i don't think those are worth much but it will be fun going through them

gb I don't collect baseball cards but bought 12 Elvis the pelvis bubble gum cards once. Still got um. Worth about 3.50 each. Baseball cards can go higher though.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
gb I don't collect baseball cards but bought 12 Elvis the pelvis bubble gum cards once. Still got um. Worth about 3.50 each. Baseball cards can go higher though.

i thought buying more card lots off ebay

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GB,

Suggest you go to ebay and check them out one by one mark down the bin price and make a list. It'll give you a good idea what price you should sell them at.

Once you do that you can take a table at a flea market this summer and make some extra money. In today's crazy economy better job security working for yourself than a heartless company. Trust me been there and done that it worked out ok for me but many of my coworkers got shafted over the years.

That's your life lesson for today grasshopper....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
GB,

Suggest you go to ebay and check them out one by one mark down the bin price and make a list. It'll give you a good idea what price you should sell them at.

Once you do that you can take a table at a flea market this summer and make some extra money. In today's crazy economy better job security working for yourself than a heartless company. Trust me been there and done that it worked out ok for me but many of my coworkers got shafted over the years.

That's your life lesson for today grasshopper....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

i was just going to buy them to expand my new collection. maybe to pass down to my family one day

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good night girlfriend. 01f3997fde47edd9c3ec8d63310035fe.gif And you guys too.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
-

Buddy, got new stuff from castle excavations to restore and I am working at the moment with a lot of acetone and other nice stuff!

Lot´s of gilded stuff that was fixed temporarily by the archeologists with some kind of epoxy...

so don´t wonder if I don´t post for a while :laughing7::laughing7:
========
Here you go Tom :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread