RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Lairmo -- I won't "like" your post, but wanted to acknowledge it.

Hang in there.

Tom_Restorer

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
I saw an attractive woman whose friends were holding a birthday party for her at the tavern. She wouldn't say how old she was, you know how women get about their age. So, I made a bet with her- bet her that I could tell when she was born by feeling her up. She said "No way!" so I wagered a case of her favorite beer. Then after a bit of touching she pushed my hands away and says- "Well, when was I born!?"

I said "yesterday".

-

Buddy, many thanks for this great idea!!

Finally I have something new to try :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright: :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maxresfdfdddefault.jpg ea7c586614f79fc195c561736e7dda20.jpg

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to take a little break...lost my best friend to suicide...He talked about it for over 5 years before actually doing it...many hospitals, help centers, family interventions...etc. etc. (I once pulled a black powder pistol away from his head as it went off) I say black powder because that was all he was allowed to have after all the hospital visits, police visits, etc. ... ... It's what he wanted and what he did. I loved him as much or more than my brother...he was my brother. I lied to him and told him I would look after his... I shouldn't have.. I never did look after ANYTHING of his...I Hated him after that.. I still do!! He did what he talked about EVERY DAY and most of us didn't believe he would do it.
He "attempted it' several times when none of us were around..so we didn't believe him..he left notes on my door when he was drunk...then I would see him the next day and he acted like nothing happened...???
One night, while I was at work...12:34...his soon to be (or already) ex came up to me crying.. I knew he had did it. According to the local cops he donned a bandana, a cowboy hat (never wore one)..and went in to the local convenience store. He walked up to the counter and pulled a cap gun on the cashier and said "give me any smokes"..and then grabbed the six pack and left without paying. Car chase ensued...27 miles, to his house, pulled around back and waited for the cops..minutes later when the cops approached his car he used his black powder pistol...he didn't die immediately..mumbled for about 45 minutes or so.
After we all got off work we went over to his house to cover the car so his GF wouldn't look inside. I made it about 2 seconds before all the Grey matter got to me.
A couple days later, his estranged father took his car, (a BMW) and his ashes...dumped the ashes out as he was driving off..(Good riddance, right?)...no funeral..family, friends get together only..(I didn't go..too drunk)
I had messages on my home phone..20 or so of them..he knew I was at work so he left them for me to find them after since I had talked him out of it so many times...
Every time I look at the clock it's 12:34...and I get pissed! And sad...
Just my 2 cents on the subject...sorry for the rant..

Everyone have a good night!!!!

Hey man hang in there! I can't say that it ever gets better but it does get easier. The down days get further and further apart. I can't say that I know what your going through but I have been through a very similar thing. It's rough !! I stayed in a bedroom at my Dad's house and didn't leave for about 6 months, stayed drunk, quit my job, etc...There is a whole section of life that I don't even remember.

Anyhow, hang in there, and I know there is nothing anyone can say that makes it better! I'll stop here...PM sent...

You don't need to apologize either..... Part of me dealing with it even years later was finding this site! It helps to occupy the time and think about other things....Keep busy etc.....

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally found an old picture of my SCOUT I talked about so many pages ago...lol

31285_1453296893284_3037906_n.jpg
I had a 64' and 65' in the early 80' I sold the two of them to a guy around 1984. He runs an excavating company and I'll bet he still has them.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good morning peoples.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Morning bill, AARC.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Snow is still there, guess i slept in.
We get rain Thursday....i can wait.

As for that furry critter, the bearer of bad news, i volunteer the one in my yard....that eats my plants & garden. Sounds fair, he eats my garden, we eat him.

Good morning people.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread