RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
20190327_073927.jpg cock-a-doodle-dooo. Peeps

On our last day, we were walking around a beach/bar area, kicking the sand around. Mr WD found this EC quarter and I found this EC dollar. That’s the extent of our finds. Maybe some day I will be able to get my pics posted.

11090DE3-07ED-476B-8859-198F33B05339.jpeg

Last edited:
yes WD that is beach glass i have big bowl of it under one of the cabinets

Morning to all you sea glass folks and others as well.

... .... and the good nurse said to me

... Good Morning

Attachments

• Scan 5.jpeg
    Scan 5.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 32
WD,

Nice little mix of sea glass...that stone like piece with the holes in it is brain coral if memory serves me correctly.

Now, creskol, the "guidelines" here are: If you are going to tell jokes like that, you must supply Tom with diapers. :laughing9:

Now, creskol, the "guidelines" here are: If you are going to tell jokes like that, you must supply Tom with diapers. :laughing9:

Can't wait till Tom comes on.:laughing7:

Daaaamn what a flathead.1409c0e11f3d004d4f1434b77dcfa288.gif:laughing7:

WD,

Nice little mix of sea glass...that stone like piece with the holes in it is brain coral if memory serves me correctly.

Well, all I knew was that it was coral. I picked up a few pieces of coral and shells to decorate my nautical room with. I want to be able to say, "this came from Saint Lucia," instead of my usual, " This came from a garage sale." LOL.

Folks,

Here's an eggplant recipe to try.

Bill, are you a mind reader? I was going to ask you for some good salad recipes. While getting off of a little shuttle boat, I heard a Saint Lucian man say, " Now that's a strong woman. Mmmmmm, strong woman." The tone of his voice made it sound like a compliment, but my brain is telling me that it was a polite way of saying I am fat.

chinesefontdesign.com-2017-06-10_01-15-38_061710.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back