What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, good morning
It’s great to stay up late
Good morning, good morning to you! :icon_sunny:
 
Last edited:
Bill, thanks for loading up the videos. It’s going to be a long short week at work.
 
Simon, I don’t know if you are still up, but :hello: :hello2:
 
======
You caught me ! Sorry for the delayed response but my "perfect" internet provider is having some issues :censored:

Oh, okay. I was beginning to think the cat got your tongue. :laughing9:
 
Early to bed
Early to rise
Fish like :censored:
And make up lies!


Go get them, Chris! May you catch the biggest one yet!

That's why I take pics...PROOF.:laughing7: Still waiting on my ride..any minute now..HURRY UP Mikey.
 
Ok Sis, that was clever :laughing7:
 
Simon,
The crew were concerned since you hadn't posted in awhile. Hope all is well in your world.

======
You caught me ! Sorry for the delayed response but my "perfect" internet provider is having some issues :censored:
 
Yes, everything is fine and thanks for asking Bill. I am just behind on my project and really want to get it completed and RCT is a huge distraction for me, ( in a good way though ). I do keep current on what is posted. :icon_thumleft:
 
====
I had noticed that from a few of your posts. Was wondering if they had legalized pot in your state :laughing7:
I don’t need that crap.
From your “likes” I’m guessing you may have figured out my exceptionally good mood. I made it into the CWAZ last night and have returned home unscathed. :laughing9:
 
I don’t need that crap.
From your “likes” I’m guessing you may have figured out my exceptionally good mood. I made it into the CWAZ last night and have returned home unscathed. :laughing9:
=========
Yes, I must say your mood, ( or responses ), caught me slightly off guard. I do like to see that humour side time to time. I saw the addition of a THIRD female member ! I do not know if I will have enough ice cream to go around now :icon_scratch:
 
After your successful trip into the CWAZ, a certain somebody is going to have to update his security system:laughing9: I did like your post on how you said Jeff Gordon was more handsome than Peyton Manning, that was a good one. :notworthy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom