What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
=========
Yes, I must say your mood, ( or responses ), caught me slightly off guard. I do like to see that humour side time to time. I saw the addition of a THIRD female member ! I do not know if I will have enough ice cream to go around now :icon_scratch:


Well, behave yourself and you won’t need to give us ice cream. Oh what am I saying? You? Behave? LOL! Bruhaha! I will share.
 
After your successful trip into the CWAZ, a certain somebody is going to have to update his security system:laughing9: I did like your post on how you said Jeff Gordon was more handsome than Peyton Manning, that was a good one. :notworthy:

Oh. That wasn’t too mean, was it?
 
Oh :censored: no, you had your "kid" gloves on I thought. I just saw an opening as you did, and you were polite. TO POLITE in my mind :laughing7:
 
Welcome back simon, good morning.
 
Oh :censored: no, you had your "kid" gloves on I thought. I just saw an opening as you did, and you were polite. TO POLITE in my mind :laughing7:

Lol! I did say that I should start “playing a little nicer,” so I wasn’t sure. Plus, I was taken aback by the other two posters and the fact that they hadn’t figured it out. Kinda hard to believe. :laughing9:
 
Good morning, Bart. Did you get to the site yesterday? Did you find anything?
 
how much longer until your name change to GB :dontknow: Personally, I think your request was over due since you are an adult, ( maybe sometimes :laughing9: )
 
To rough and windy, and rainy. Did find some cool stuff on land though.
 
Morning Folks and especially Simon.
 
20190629_222150.webp 2 hunts with nox 600
 
That’s quite a bit in my book! Kudos, Bart.
 
Bart, I think one of those dimes was mine. Looks like you have some " What is it ? " items as well.
 
Wazz up rook !

Nutin but tha rent buddy. I'm liking those finds, keep up the good work. Put in on gold mode. Works everytime.:laughing7:
 
20190629_224943.webp gold plated watch20190629_222608.webp 1905 v-nick, 1942 merc,
 
20190630_075921.webp I cant figure this one out......it is copper and engraved bety......tag or name plate to something??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom