What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A087F799-2725-4323-BE6E-7640D6CD5D51.webp:laughing7:but the truth
 
I'll let Tom get tha last one.8a4c8037ba5f5fc69c9fc49c2f98f3e9.webp:laughing9:
 
Putin's comment. " Nice Twins".a1fcded4adf97e13b0c5a8c42fea6ef0.gif:laughing9:
 
Good morning. I'm on the last stretch of fence. Should get done today, but knowing my knit-picky mom...


So Tom, You killed GB's dreams with science? How dare ye! I'll take my chances:laughing7:


Off to work. Goodbye.
 
Good morning. I'm on the last stretch of fence. Should get done today, but knowing my knit-picky mom...


So Tom, You killed GB's dreams with science? How dare ye! I'll take my chances:laughing7:


Off to work. Goodbye.


-

31173601842_f4c25da039_o.webp :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Good morning. I'm on the last stretch of fence. Should get done today, but knowing my knit-picky mom...


So Tom, You killed GB's dreams with science? How dare ye! I'll take my chances:laughing7:


Off to work. Goodbye.

As an example by my noting it....It's nitpicking , not knitpicking.:laughing7:

The end of the fence (this one anyways) is in sight.
So close , but yet ;so far.....

:santasmile:
 
As an example by my noting it....It's nitpicking , not knitpicking.:laughing7:



:santasmile:

Thanks, I forgot how it was spelled exactly, so I picked the fancier of the two options. Looks like I need to hold off on advancing to 11th grade, lol!
 
Tom, ye better watch before the mods get ya, lol!
 
Thanks, I forgot how it was spelled exactly, so I picked the fancier of the two options. Looks like I need to hold off on advancing to 11th grade, lol!

I'd complain to your teacher... (Kidding! Don't do it...)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom