Hillbilly Prince
Gold Member
- Joined
- Aug 9, 2018
- Messages
- 5,000
- Reaction score
- 12,719
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett All Terrain Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Oh man what a morning I have been having. I just got back from the neighbor's cellar, had to store a body.
Anybody want to hear a fish story?
'come all ye fellows that follow the sea and I'll tell you a tale 'bout a big fish and me...'
Caught a 42-1/2" northern pike on a crawler harness, Zebco rod, Mitchell 300 reel spooled with ten pound test monofilament. The bad news is no witnesses but me, and the taxidermist don't want it. Unlike the last 40-1/2", it is all torn up bodily. The good news is it is going to feed everybody invited to the party. Getting lightly brined today. Smoking it tomorrow. Yep, I hardly noticed that the door handle on my truck broke first thing. It's a fine day!



Beautiful bird !
https://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Pirate-Days-this-weekend-at-Smith-Mountain-Lake-512848111.htmlI wouldn't miss that roger if I were you !! Sounds like a lot of fun my fellow pirate.




Oh man what a morning I have been having. I just got back from the neighbor's cellar, had to store a body.
Anybody want to hear a fish story?
'come all ye fellows that follow the sea and I'll tell you a tale 'bout a big fish and me...'
Caught a 42-1/2" northern pike on a crawler harness, Zebco rod, Mitchell 300 reel spooled with ten pound test monofilament. The bad news is no witnesses but me, and the taxidermist don't want it. Unlike the last 40-1/2", it is all torn up bodily. The good news is it is going to feed everybody invited to the party. Getting lightly brined today. Smoking it tomorrow. Yep, I hardly noticed that the door handle on my truck broke first thing. It's a fine day!


