What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to avoid eating stuff that died of natural causes.

I was curious- not sure I would eat goat meat unless necessary. Knew a woman had goats. Could see them on top of the junk cars and trailer house. They would be a very practical animal. Too bad about the heat taking that one.
 
Whoa here mule. A hundred years wide? Let's see. 365 days divided by 36 inches times 12 months times 30 days. Well crap, ran out of fingers and toes.:laughing9:

Here we go: 1,590 Miles =
2.7047139 x 10-10 Light Years.
(10-10 should read 10 to the tenth power)
1590 miles is distance between St. Louis and LA.
You just needed two more toes.
 
Morning crew folks.
 
Morning :)
 
It was an old neighbors house that sat on top of a huge boulder system. The house burned down in the 80's, but before that, there was an old 1800s road beside the pile. I am 99% sure a confederate picket was posted there because of the location of a nearby camp.

I have been there twice. The first time, I felt like I was being watched. Just now, the second time, I was detecting, and I swear I heard talking. I took my earphones off, listened, and went back to detecting. Then, I heard the Lords Prayer indistinctly. I was more determined to find a measly penny, than scared of a figment of my imagination, so I kept detecting.

I am pretty sure I am imagining it. No one died there, at least I don't think...:laughing9:

Nothing spooky there. CC830ED1-19DC-4FB9-AFBD-10241BCA9B1D.gif
 
Good morning Rook, good morning ARC :hello:
 
Morning Guys... glad to see the crew awake and active this Sat morn.
 
Morning bill, Simon.
 
Good mornin'. Present, and fit for duty!
 
Lots of activity last nite. Gettin hard to keep up:laughing7:16ebef70958c3e9a6fb7d4525952d097.gif:laughing9:
 
Lots of activity last nite. Gettin hard to keep up:laughing7::laughing9:

Ha ha! I have never seen anybody run with their arms like that before. Gets the point across though!
 
Good morning Bill and RR :hello:
 
folks,

While my guitar gently weeps.

======

I like that song and just by coincidence Bii, there was a program on last night in regards to George Harrison's guitar, ( 57 Les Paul ), was stolen and the story how he got it back. He said that was the guitar that he played on that song.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom