What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom,

Keeping busy, garden, yard work, morning walks no time to get in trouble. Dental appointment after lunch maybe you can sub for me....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
I feel like detecting, but my yard has been pounded for the past two-three weeks. What to do...
 
POUND IT AGAIN!!!

I was leaning towards , you going beyond the boundaries of the yard....
67_Fram_Valtteri_on_shore_close_photo_by_T_Freundlich_271.webp
 
I was leaning towards , you going beyond the boundaries of the yard....
View attachment 1735796

That would be nice, except the rednecks who lived here before us, made it sorta like the county dump. It's all buried and gone, but your ears will be blasted to kingdom come with all of the foil and iron signals. Anywhere else than that, you could walk for hours without a signal, then find a pepsi can.

I just came back in from detecting, and found a burnt Pepsi can at 1 1/2 feet down. COME ON!
 
Good one Bill!

It's a nervous habit. I have to be doing something.
 
I'm out of commission my son killed a 1cocktai1l on my keyboa1rd it ha1s a 1mind of its own in dal1la1s no la1to
 
RuuUx9G.webp

Jennette Mcurdy.

I remember when I was 13-14, and I saw her on Nickelodeon. I was blown away back then. I just rediscovered her now.:laughing7:
 
trdking, I have no clue what you said, but I believe your keyboard is screwed by the looks of it.:laughing7:
 
Good afternoon crew mates.
The captain needn't wonder what you've been up to...you've all been posting!

WD i think a cannon sticking out of the window would be a nice homey touch.

Bill, motley is good, its better than befuddled. [emoji3]

A tornado went thru cape cod, a while ago. Some trees down. Some building damage, roof off a motel & power outages.
Shaking up the tourists a bit.
One lady was up from Fla. on vacation.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
RR,

Well when you get married you won't have to worry about being bored the job jar will be overflowing.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Nope. The beauty of staying single is I can do what I'd like when I'm not working, AND I get to stare at girls without being criticized for it.:tongue3:
 
Hi RR!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
RR,
I found you a honey. She’s hot to trot and purDy honest I think. Said she loves Kentucky men and treasure hunting..
6D76308E-FAEA-44D0-8F58-2215597BF9F0.webp
 
04BB0F4C-6824-4D32-A435-BAE0816D169E.gif I know hunny but you know you love me.:laughing9:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom