What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now why would I have saved such a pic , and risk my ladyfriend seeing it?
Oh , the flower war that goes on around here outside...

I'm looking for it online.. but not sure which one it was now.

???
Thanks Relevant. I printed it off and another one. Showed it to the boss and he said, "don't even go there yet." LOL Then he said he would pic one up at one of the local builder supply stores and I stomped my feet and sternly said,

" I don't want new!"


LOL! This is going to be more challenging than building the house! (PS. you should've checked your lady friend's thumbs. Green means flower, vegetable, ornamental, and other gardens. Black means rock gardens and only spray the weeds once or twice a year)
 
Crushing can.gif
 
Good afternoon crew mates.
The captain needn't wonder what you've been up to...you've all been posting!

WD i think a cannon sticking out of the window would be a nice homey touch.

Bill, motley is good, its better than befuddled. [emoji3]

A tornado went thru cape cod, a while ago. Some trees down. Some building damage, roof off a motel & power outages.
Shaking up the tourists a bit.
One lady was up from Fla. on vacation.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Msbeep! I was wondering where you were. A cannon? hmmm. That's a thought.

Tornadoes are kinda rare there, aren't they?
 
LOL. Simon, looks like you have been in his shoes.
 
Morning mates and matress.a7851a3f1f9749d3ae3c37102c2a401e.webp
 
Oh hey Tom, that's Buffalo Bill Cody.
 
Mornin' rook. I see you are having breakfast.

 
Morning bill,Simon,RR,Tom and others.
 
I'm having breakfast with my niece.874e45baa06a8bc3fc0bedbd96d89b3f.webp
 
You were just waiting for that :dontknow:

Congratulations, now you buy us all dinner :laughing7:
 
folks,

On my walk along the lake the other day I snapped a few pictures. Several years ago we had some beavers doing a number on some of the shoreline trees. They were trapped and relocated but appears they're back.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02752 (600x450).webp
    DSC02752 (600x450).webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC02753 (600x362).webp
    DSC02753 (600x362).webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC02754 (600x340).webp
    DSC02754 (600x340).webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC02755 (600x300).webp
    DSC02755 (600x300).webp
    52.7 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom