What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight everybody. I'll see y'all tomorrow after shearing time.:laughing7:
 
1egm7b.webp
 
That’ll do it for me. Y’all rest easy C0F56F72-DE9B-4597-AF7C-37836DF0BA56.gif
 
Tom, here is your perfect woman Ohio cheerleader and pageant winner. Ethnic German! Willing to meet you and relocate!

-

HA! And here comes the revenge Buddy :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

457.webp ONLY for you :headbang:


...guess now we have seen EVERYTHING LOL
 
Morning.
 
I see that the ship was "Boarded" yesterday evening. No sign of them now. Must have manners cause I found no sign they were even on board. No empty rum bottles, nobody past out on deck, ( other than some of your crewmembers ), gold and silver still all accounted for, no missing silverware. :icon_thumleft:
 
Morning everybody.

I walked the creek yesterday, and found some colorful slag from the furnace, a nice flake, a suspected tool of some kind, and that's it. Nothing special.

I gotta go to town today. I'll have to bring my camera or notepad for conducting Morgans Raiders research.
 
Morning everybody.

I walked the creek yesterday, and found a nice flake., a suspected tool of some kind, and that's it. Nothing special.

I gotta go to town today. I'll have to bring my camera.
==========
Prolly find a few "Flakes " in town for sure. :laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom