What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well RR didn't move fast enough, she's married and has a kid. Got'a be quick

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Rook, I am a man, not a monster! Geez, what the heck!?:laughing7:

Who has a kid?
 
Tom, here is your perfect woman Ohio cheerleader and pageant winner. Ethnic German! Willing to meet you and relocate!
20190723_141645.webp
 
Well RR didn't move fast enough, she's married and has a kid. Got'a be quick

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I wonder if the kid will ever find out that their grandfather is Webster Hubble. Mrs. Clinton used to work at Hubble's law firm. Word around the campfire is that Bill is NOT the father of Chelsea. The underbite and fat lower lip shared by Chelsea and daddy Webster confirms this.

But I ain't one to gossip so you did not hear that from me. :laughing7:
 
RR, --- Chelsea (clinton) married & has a kid.

Mums the word duckshot [emoji87]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
RR, --- Chelsea (clinton) married & has a kid.

Mums the word duckshot [emoji87]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I thought you was talkin' about Jean.
 
That's an awesome ship! Maybe we should start calling you cap.:laughing7: (I didn't start the mutiny!)
If the Captain don't like the cut of your jib, he'll lower the boom and call you chum after you dance with a cat 'o nine tails. :icon_shaking2::whip2:
 
Last edited:
Good thing is, I ain't scared of pain nor death. I'm crazy that way.:headbang:
 
It looks like I may go walking in the creek tonight for arrowheads. Maybe I'll find one, or a bottle from the 1870s house that borders it.
 
af33d4fa-ff78-447e-ae43-cba174d73bac.webp

Members of the 1st Virginia infantry. If you notice on one of the soldiers chest, there is an oval belt plate. My dad found an exact plate, where that regiment was camped, years ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom