What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom,

As crazy as it sounds a hot shower or bath works better when the weather is very hot. When you get out of the hot shower your body finds the air cooler than the shower. Trust me it works.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

-

I could describe what shrivels.... :laughing7: 8-)

Just showered cold again. Works for approx 3 Minutes than you sweat more than before :BangHead:

Would like to put some ice cubes in my pants but as I said, it´s Sauna day :laughing7: :headbang:
 
folks,

Did a bit of foraging this morning I've managed to track down 2 patches of wild black raspberries in my area. This is the 3rd picking and I'm probably up to about 2 quarts so far. There should be at least that much again still to ripen.

Also scouted a couple of crabapple trees in a nearby park which should give us a decent harvest to make jelly.

Also tossed in a couple of bonus pictures of some islands out in the lake first being heron island which is a bird sanctuary. The other is Dorval island which has a limited number of houses only accessible via a shuttle boat service and still mostly forested.
 

Attachments

  • DSC02773 (600x497).webp
    DSC02773 (600x497).webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC02769 (600x565).webp
    DSC02769 (600x565).webp
    125.3 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC02770 (600x451).webp
    DSC02770 (600x451).webp
    84.9 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC02771 (600x412).webp
    DSC02771 (600x412).webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC02772 (534x600).webp
    DSC02772 (534x600).webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 45
trdking, I have no clue what you said, but I believe your keyboard is screwed by the looks of it.:laughing7:
Excellent determination. My son spilled 2 oz of Makers Mark on my keyboard while I was in Dallas. Thoroughly killed the laptop. After I typed that message all key functions failed. I am now on an external keyboard Shopping for a new Mac
 
Tom,

As crazy as it sounds a hot shower or bath works better when the weather is very hot. When you get out of the hot shower your body finds the air cooler than the shower. Trust me it works.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

-

Buddy, when I use warm or hot water now, I will poop blood right before it ends in a heart attack!! :tongue3:

It´s not the heat alone but absolutely no wind and very high humidity (which could be caused by my sweat) :laughing7:

And the best is, since it is so damn hot my wife looks at me like this all day long sexy_auf_lippe_beissen-007.gif ....got red and blue toes from kicking her away :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
-



And the best is, since it is so damn hot my wife looks at me like this all day long View attachment 1736484 ....got red and blue toes from kicking her away :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

A. You're married!?

B. How old are you that your wife still comes to you?:laughing7::headbang:

C. Bill is right, hot showers work.
 
55df843411f90ff2b3179c8299b09f76.webp

This is what the towns people of Grayson Kentucky woke up to, in October 1862: John Hunt Morgan shootin' up the place, burning and raiding with his merry band of troops.
 

Attachments

  • Thunderbolt.webp
    Thunderbolt.webp
    80.2 KB · Views: 50
A. You're married!?

B. How old are you that your wife still comes to you?:laughing7::headbang:

C. Bill is right, hot showers work.

-

1. Not married since 30 years!!! (if we marry one day than only by ancient Germanic ritual) :headbang:

2. 50+++ and YESSSSSS! :laughing7:

3. I poop blood.........! :tongue3:
 
Gosh... was some work to find the original pic :laughing7:

6M6vSjb.webp giphy.gif oh MOMMY :laughing7:
 
Just saved the pic.... only because I love the flag!
 
Good morning all!

Good nite Simon.

WD- amazingly no deaths, no injuries last i heard.
All day yesterday helicopters flying to & from the cape, assessing the damage. The flight path goes over my area.

Well Tom looks like the heat we had last weekend made it across "the pond". Just to let you know, the storm that went thru here tuesday was nasty, so be on the look out! It will be cooler for a day or two after.[emoji4]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Good morning all!

Good nite Simon.

WD- amazingly no deaths, no injuries last i heard.
All day yesterday helicopters flying to & from the cape, assessing the damage. The flight path goes over my area.

Well Tom looks like the heat we had last weekend made it across "the pond". Just to let you know, the storm that went thru here tuesday was nasty, so be on the look out! It will be cooler for a day or two after.[emoji4]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

-

Did I´ve overseen something again? Sis ad an other storm?? Damn...

I bet when we get a storm next days, it will may get nasty.
 
Tom, it's girls like that, that birth the new generation of rebels waving the flag!
 
MS, you mean that storm?



Btw. while searching for the "Storm" this came up too! WTF ??? After Area51 now THAT :laughing7:

 
-


OOOOOH MOMMMMY!!! Hope you are right with that :laughing7: :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

There is a word for that, which for the sake of the forum and my neck, I will not repeat, nor abbreviate, but I think you know what I'm talking about, do you?:laughing7:
 
I'm going to Vanceburg now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom