What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Rook :hello: Bride got another full day of work planned for you ? :tongue3:
 
Good Wednesday morning Bill :hello:
 
Good morning Rook :hello: Bride got another full day of work planned for you ? :tongue3:

Yep. She's got a road trip planned. We live 28 miles from Elvis birth place and she's never been. Gonna take her unless the mall gets in the way.
Side note: when we lived in Memphis we lived 3 miles from Graceland and she never visited there either. I guess me singing Elvis songs constantly kinda turned her off.:laughing7:
 
Yep. She's got a road trip planned. We live 28 miles from Elvis birth place and she's never been. Gonna take her unless the mall gets in the way.
Side note: when we lived in Memphis we lived 3 miles from Graceland and she never visited there either. I guess me singing Elvis songs constantly kinda turned her off.:laughing7:
=======

Ha ha ha, how many Elvis songs are you going to sing on your 28 mile excursion :laughing7: :occasion14:
 
f74c650ed2df755873c036bb6e111ffe.gif He kinda favors me now that I think about it.:laughing7:
 
On the same subject of entertainers, I guess the best singer I've ever seen live was Tom Jones at the Mid South fair in Memphis. Next would be the group the Turtles.
 
Good morning!!

I'll tell you, I almost never sleep. I just occupy a bed until morning. Last night, I had a rowdy dream, that Tom would blush at, that's how well I slept. What scares me is, I woke up hanging half out of bed, with my head almost touching the floor. Considering the dream I had, I shudder at the thought of how I got there!:laughing7:

I do have to tell you this one. If you remember that I mentioned a 1700's cabin that I wanted to get permission for, I finally got to see it again yesterday afternoon. I had a note explaining what I wanted to do, my name and location, etc. When we pulled up, there was a chain stretching across the driveway with a NO TRESPASSING sign on it. I intended to hang the note on the porch. I had nothing to attach it to a chain with. Deep in the back of my mind, I remembered a Macgyver episode where he took the spring out of a pen...I looked and found an old pen in the glove compartment, took the spring out and stretched it out. I attached it to the note inside a plastic bag, tied the spring and note to the chain, and now I'm hoping for the best.
 
Same to you Rook, Simon. Hey Simon, I've never seen your little green light that says you are online turned green. How's that possible?:icon_scratch:
 
Good morning!!

I'll tell you, I almost never sleep. I just occupy a bed until morning. Last night, I had a rowdy dream, that Tom would blush at, that's how well I slept. What scares me is, I woke up hanging half out of bed, with my head almost touching the floor. Considering the dream I had, I shudder at the thought of how I got there!:laughing7:

I do have to tell you this one. If you remember that I mentioned a 1700's cabin that I wanted to get permission for, I finally got to see it again yesterday afternoon. I had a note explaining what I wanted to do, my name and location, etc. When we pulled up, there was a chain stretching across the driveway with a NO TRESPASSING sign on it. I intended to hang the note on the porch. I had nothing to attach it to a chain with. Deep in the back of my mind, I remembered a Macgyver episode where he took the spring out of a pen...I looked and found an old pen in the glove compartment, took the spring out and stretched it out. I attached it to the note inside a plastic bag, tied the spring and note to the chain, and now I'm hoping for the best.

I'm thinking you need to meet with these folks in person. If you can, be sure to tell them that you will share your finds with them. Invite them to go with you and lastly don't forget to take the trash with you. I really believe that will work better than exchanging notes. Hope you get to dig it.
 
Same to you Rook, Simon. Hey Simon, I've never seen your little green light that says you are online turned green. How's that possible?:icon_scratch:
=====
I took the bulb out so I could operate in Stealth mode :laughing7: If I put the bulb back in then my "Like" button doesn't work :dontknow:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom