What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0KXkBMvH_2019715231123.gif
 
H7MYQVp0_2019825001054.gif Now, don´t think something like "wish that was my wife" !!! :laughing7:
 
Morning Tom.
Missed you this morning. Had to go see Elvis.
 
I bet he wishes he could see me.
 
Wow, those Twins are nearly full grown.:laughing9:

-

Can you imagine how it looks without the bra? And do you know that in 10 years she can hide her navel with it?!! And I mean in standing position! :laughing7:

Listen to an expert, on the moving you can see she has no good connecting tissue. This will be hangers very soon and a little bit later knee protectors :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Hey Tom, I looked at the temp you posted, and I was like, "So what? 39 is freezing!" Then I remembered Fahrenheit versus Celsius. Good grief Tom, you'll shrivel up like a raisin!

-

YUP, I know that Fahrenheit B/S....

0° Celsius means water freezes so you have a very clear Zero point. Much more easy to handle! :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright: But Fahrenheit gives a way bigger score :laughing7: Gosh, there is a reason why Americans don´t like soccer so much.

1:0 WHAT :censored: SCORE is that?! :laughing7:
 
Yep Tom, that was the tornado creator.
Rain storm on its way to you!

In July 2005 hubby & i stayed in that motel, 3rd room from the office bottom floor.
There was a nasty thunder storm the time we were there, trying to enjoy the pool.




Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
-

YUP, I know that Fahrenheit B/S....

0° Celsius means water freezes so you have a very clear Zero point. Much more easy to handle! :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright: But Fahrenheit gives a way bigger score :laughing7: Gosh, there is a reason why Americans don´t like soccer so much.

1:0 WHAT :censored: SCORE is that?! :laughing7:

LOL, I look at your Celsius system, and say "what in fresh he!! is this!"!
 
Tom, it is dangerous to be in a gold mine alone. That is why I've decided to help you. Nobody should be left in a gold mine without some sort of backup.:occasion14:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom