What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAAAAAAAAAAMN !

I missed an auction while writing. A complete and in good condition Leia from 1977

5aeb9af3aa451a6055adb38046a651f4.webp
 
Our goat is doing much better! He is walking again, and eating like a...goat. Considering what he looked like last night, it's amazing. We truly thought he was going to die right in front of us, and there was nothing we could do about it. I hate that feeling.
 
-

Some family members and good relatives are since years on that diet stuff and for me it looks like they are completely addicted to that stuff. That´s not normal... If this diet stuff runs out, they get all nervous and have to drive to the next store at any day or nighttime! Do you think this is normal behavior? :dontknow:

I'm Purdy sure it's probably the caffeine in it. My bride isn't too bad about withdrawals from the stuff. Yet.
 
Squirrel hunter.
Atta gal!

I love the Gamo squirrel gun. I send a few projectiles whistling their way, and they laugh at my inaccuracy. Bet I could take her out, and hit a few good targets!:tongue3::headbang:
 
The invasion of the North is on! Onto Ohio, we march! (drive). We'll be moving out in a few minutes. Hold the ship down. Prepare victory confetti if I "win" and a bunker hole if I "lose".
 
Our goat is doing much better! He is walking again, and eating like a...goat. Considering what he looked like last night, it's amazing. We truly thought he was going to die right in front of us, and there was nothing we could do about it. I hate that feeling.

-

That´s real good to hear Buddy! :icon_thumright: :hello2:
 
That's a one pump air rifle she's posing with.:laughing7:

Have you ever fired a one pump rifle before? You'll be hooked after that. I have literally blown targets to bits with it - it's powerful! If you shoot a flat rock at an angle, you can hear the bullet screaming away.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom