What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummm. 76EBD624-42CB-4819-9B60-5E7EA9C41331.webp
 
Tall version........... Nice Tom :icon_thumleft:
 
I like this pic better Tom.:laughing7:10381084cf834c71f34081955dd66edc.webp
 
Carrie Fisher then and now.07ab0e50e15983c6603beace1af2a5c8.webp3aece183615222b1ea84fec4760e7437.webp
 
Good morning.

Ohio trip was canceled, as is usual around here. They had better plans.

As for me...I might pound the yard again, or try and find the road that the picket used to get up here.
 
Which way is Caption D's?0107fca15b472351a3f10d01be363614.webp :laughing7:
 
Carrie Fisher update:

Carrie Fisher.webp
 
Quot of the day:: Don't spit on me and tell me its raining..... Good morning all!!
 
Good morning Toecutter.
 
Carrie Fisher then and now.

-

STOP THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT !!!

WOAH! This EVIL eyes on the second photo.... I GOT NIGHTMARES! :BangHead: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:


Damn.... where is the Laser Blaster if you need it ??? :laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom