What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rNQSnUV_2019901072848.webp :laughing7: YUP! WORKS!!
 
-

... Sure many people have to "invest" after that hurricane :BangHead:
Back in the days if yesteryear, before a storm would hit, profiteers would raise the price of gasoline, plywood, various supplies, and hotel/motel rooms.
 
Back in the days if yesteryear, before a storm would hit, profiteers would raise the price of gasoline, plywood, various supplies, and hotel/motel rooms.

-

The Banksters and Traders at Wall Steet just do the same BUT on a daily basis!!!
 
My wife just send me that joke.

I will translate it for you:

---------------------------

Grandpa, why do you have such large feet?
- Because I walked very much in my life!

Grandpa, and why you do you have such large Hands?
- Because I worked so much my entire life!

Hmmmm, but you did n´t p*ssed very much in your life, right? :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

IMG_6936.webp
 
folks,

This is a special request for ECS.


Thank you. :thumbsup:
That appears to be from their 1977 FAREWELL TO KINGS TOUR which I saw them in Jacksonville in a converted movie theatre.
This scifi rock opera was written and recorded when they were in their early '20's, and the maturity of the music and lyrics, and a message that is still relevant today.
Rush has retired due to drummer Neil Peart's extreme tendonitis and shoulder problems.
 
DCCF6E3C-9461-437C-A201-7FB028C01C5C.webp You Reckin? Yep
 
C44E6F0A-A597-4A8C-9B21-0F4065B08C5A.webp Don’t share a cheeseburger with her.:laughing7:
 
I came in from detecting after finding more clad. It rained twice. All I'm finding now is tiny pieces of shredded aluminum. I think I'll try a new hill tonight.

I had to stop because I felt like I was gonna collapse. It's hot and humid out there!
 
folks,

We're having a hard time keeping up with our cucumber production. Probably make this salad tomorrow.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom