What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning to ya Tom.
 
9a3440539e1a3b19124919b6047a994b.webpa741ff5bc71eea9af89d6229d712c4f8.webp
 
Ah new earthquake fault has been discovered :laughing7::occasion18::censored::director:f0d00e76786e467acff5c0bc83089e55.webp:laughing9:
 
Good morning ARC, Rook, and Tom :hello:
 
Good Morning Simon
 
The new Green Deal.4069aecf55716470c8b5fd4f61d7b06e.webp :icon_scratch:
 
Good morning bill.
 
Quot of the day::"Better to trust the man who is frequently in error than the one who is never in doubt." --Eric Sevareid..........Happy Friday alll
 
Rook, look at the large pic how nice this hut is! :hello2:

34634.webp
 
Good morning everybody! Mom and dad are going to that famous yard sale on route 60, so guess what that means?

MORE DETECTING WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


On a side note, I kept waking myself up last night...I dreamed that I was detecting, and found a bullet, and I would wake myself up by physically grabbing for it. The cat wasn't amused, as I grabbed her by the head.
 
My daughter told me she had a dream about metal detecting, she said she was finding a bunch of cool coins then seen a guy throwing them in the grass so she left ......lol
 
-

Every time I see such pics I wonder WHAT holds the trousers in place? If I put it in this position, it slips down! Could someone explain? :icon_scratch:

I have wondered also. I always see underwear colors I don't have.:BangHead:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom