What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Toecutter,RR
 
Good morn Peeps.
 
Good morning bart.
 
8eca292b7e2673c21c259883a2bb1dcc.webp
 
Good morning Toe Cutter, RR, and Bart :hello:
 
Hey Bart, I think Shark Week this week has sucked :dontknow: A lot are films from previous years and then I remember "Shark After Dark" being interesting and educational, now it is a comedy skit :icon_scratch:
 
I agree simon kinda slowing down these days. It ain't the same event as it used to be. I still catch a ton of those silky sharks.......gonna go on a few trips in September October on the shark boat for sandbar shark research trips.20190303_160959.webp
IMG_2188(1).webp
There putting out 2000 lobster traps right now though.
 
Last edited:
Bart, Rusty Toeshooter - and the rest who will show up GOOOOOOOOOD Morn... :laughing7:
 
Good morning crew mates, & captain.



Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Morning tom......I'm going for a cup of cafe bustello.....my favorite coffee.
 
Good Morning Msbeep :hello:
 
Tom, are things okay over there in Germany? That cabin you liked...well we call them "crack houses" here in the states.:laughing7:
 
Good morning. RR that is a nice find
 
Off to try again. I'll be back later, with goodies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom