Now here are some jokes about my state.
Deep in the back woods of Letcher County Kentucky, a hillbilly's wife went into labor in the middle of the night and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery.
Since there was no electricity, the doctor handed the father-to-be a lantern and said, 'Here, you hold this high so I can see what I am doing!'
Soon a baby boy was brought into the world. 'Whoa there', said the doctor, 'Don't be in such a rush to put that lantern down, I think there's another one coming.'
Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a baby girl. 'Hold that lantern up, don't set it down there's another one!' said the doctor.
Within a few minutes he had delivered a third baby. 'No, don't be in a hurry to put down that lantern, it seems there's yet another one coming!' cried the doctor.
The redneck scratched his head in bewilderment and asked the doctor, . .. . . ....
'You reckon it might be the light that's attractin' 'em?'
The Kentucky Derby is like sex..
...all this build up for two minutes of action.
A man is out pheasant hunting and finds a trespasser hunting on his land. The trespasser has just shot a pheasant. After some heated discussion, the landowner says, "I'll tell you what. Let's play Kentucky Three-Kick. If you win, you keep the bird". The trespasser asks. "What is Kentucky Three-Kick? I've never heard of that." The landowner replies, "I kick you 3 times, then you kick me 3 times, and so on. The one who gives up first loses" The trespasser agrees. The landowner cranks up, and kicks him in the gut. He doubles over in pain. The landowner kicks him in the head, and he straightens up. Finally, the landowner kicks him in the crotch, dropping him to the ground. After a while he manages to struggle to his feet. He takes a breath, and through clenched teeth says, "My turn!" The landowner smiles and says, "Nah, I give up. You can keep the bird".
How do we know the toothbrush was invented in Kentucky?
If was created anywhere else it would have been called the teethbrush.
Two travelers are driving past a, "Welcome to Lewisville, Kentucky!", sign and ...
They can't decide if it's pronounce LouiS-ville or Louey-ville. So they decide to settle it by asking at a burger place they pull up to.
"Hi we're from out of town and have a bet about how locals pronounce this place"?
The local says deliberately and slowly, "Burger... King".
Once, three fugitives were on the run from the police.
Walking down a street together one day, a police recognised them and ask for their names. The first looked around, and said, “Calvin, Calvin Klein.”
The second one, catching on, looked around for other brands and said, “Marc, Marc Jacobs.”
The third one, looked around and said, “Ken.” The police officer asked,”Ken what?”
“Kentucky Fried Chicken”
Three men are on a road trip across the US...
One is from Kentucky, another is from Tennessee and the last if from West Virginia.
So they are on the road and the man from Kentucky gets hungry so they decide to stop and get some food. He stops and buys some peanuts and a drink. As hes checking out the lady says
"Oh you must be from Kentucky!"
He replies
"Why yes I am. How did you know?"
"I could tell by your accent"
So they get back on the road. Next, the man from Tennessee gets thirsty so they stop.
"Hi can I get a Coke?"
"Sure!, Let me guess you're from Tennessee?"
"Yes I am ma'am how did you know?"
"I could tell by your accent"
So they get back on the road. Finally, the man from West Virginia gets hungry so they stop.
"Can I get some beef jerky and a Sprite please?"
"Of Course, You're from West Virginia right?"
"Let me guess, because of my accent?"
"No sir, this is a hardware store"
A Duke fan, a Kentucky fan, and a Tennessee fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team the most.
The Tennessee fan insists that he is the most loyal and then yells “This is for the Vols!” and jumps off the mountain.
Not to be outdone, the UK fan next professes his love for his team. He screams “This is for the Cats!” and pushes the Duke fan off the mountain.