Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,561 Bart, if you ever decide to sell some of your bottles, please send a P.M. my way Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,562 That is some finds, but I too can't wait until you return to the Cannon Galore spot.
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,563 Morning crew I think weather will change dramatically in the next days. When I stepped out of bed, every single bone and war injury hurts like
Morning crew I think weather will change dramatically in the next days. When I stepped out of bed, every single bone and war injury hurts like
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,564 Good morning and WELCOME to the OLd Mans Club
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,565 Bart, if my wife sees your HUGE................old glass collection, I will be single again (FREEEEEEEDOOOOOM) and you have think about how it is to life in a Harem She loves old glass bottles like crazy!
Bart, if my wife sees your HUGE................old glass collection, I will be single again (FREEEEEEEDOOOOOM) and you have think about how it is to life in a Harem She loves old glass bottles like crazy!
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,566 Simon1 said: Good morning and WELCOME to the OLd Mans Club View attachment 1739719 Click to expand... - Yeah.... make jokes OLD man.... Remember, YOU will be the one who has to push me and my wheel chair in and out of the cave!!! Morning Buddy!
Simon1 said: Good morning and WELCOME to the OLd Mans Club View attachment 1739719 Click to expand... - Yeah.... make jokes OLD man.... Remember, YOU will be the one who has to push me and my wheel chair in and out of the cave!!! Morning Buddy!
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,007 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2019 Thread Owner #38,567 Morning crew.
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,568 I already bought you one Tom and now making payments on it.
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,569 Good morning ARC
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,570 AARC said: Morning crew. Click to expand... Morn cap Here: Psssssst, rum inside!
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,571 Tom, I see your age has not kept you from the shooting range
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,572 Simon1 said: I already bought you one Tom and now making payments on it. View attachment 1739721 Click to expand... - Oooooooooh MOM......BUDDY!!! That´s GREAT! And the weaponry ? Or is it simply piled up with TNT under the seat and you got a remote control to drive me to the enemies to let it go off?
Simon1 said: I already bought you one Tom and now making payments on it. View attachment 1739721 Click to expand... - Oooooooooh MOM......BUDDY!!! That´s GREAT! And the weaponry ? Or is it simply piled up with TNT under the seat and you got a remote control to drive me to the enemies to let it go off?
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,573 Simon1 said: Tom, I see your age has not kept you from the shooting range View attachment 1739723 Click to expand... - Just the wrong weapon! I am not good with hand guns when it goes over 10 yards. But I am deadly with every boom stick
Simon1 said: Tom, I see your age has not kept you from the shooting range View attachment 1739723 Click to expand... - Just the wrong weapon! I am not good with hand guns when it goes over 10 yards. But I am deadly with every boom stick
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,574 Nah, we still buddies
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,575 Simon1 said: Nah, we still buddies Click to expand... - I see you made breakfast for us include nice twins! MY BUDDY knows HOW a breakfast has to look like! I would say we take care on the beer first and later on the twins (When the damn pain is gone.....)
Simon1 said: Nah, we still buddies Click to expand... - I see you made breakfast for us include nice twins! MY BUDDY knows HOW a breakfast has to look like! I would say we take care on the beer first and later on the twins (When the damn pain is gone.....)
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,576 We can get my ( your ) money back and get this one. You can even visit RR and be safe as long as you don't fall .
We can get my ( your ) money back and get this one. You can even visit RR and be safe as long as you don't fall .
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,577
Simon1 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2015 Messages 12,202 Reaction score 56,934 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,578
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 4, 2019 #38,579 Simon1 said: View attachment 1739733 Click to expand... I still like the first one you bought but with this Gatling gun! Simply PERFECT!
Simon1 said: View attachment 1739733 Click to expand... I still like the first one you bought but with this Gatling gun! Simply PERFECT!
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 4, 2019 #38,580 folks, Top of the morning to the whole crew.