been trying to figure out how to display this giant glass float. It was used to suspend deep ocean equipment for gathering tidal and temp data in the deepest parts of the oceans back in the 50s. There would have been a string of these glass floats keeping the instruments from sinking. I cant figure out where to put it.

View attachment 1739644 been trying to figure out how to display this giant glass float. It was used to suspend deep ocean equipment for gathering tidal and temp data in the deepest parts of the oceans back in the 50s. There would have been a string of these glass floats keeping the instruments from sinking. I cant figure out where to put it.
View attachment 1739644 been trying to figure out how to display this giant glass float. It was used to suspend deep ocean equipment for gathering tidal and temp data in the deepest parts of the oceans back in the 50s. There would have been a string of these glass floats keeping the instruments from sinking. I cant figure out where to put it.

then your always wishing you had it back. It hurts to think about the good ones until I remember what I got for them !!========been trying to figure out how to display this giant glass float. It was used to suspend deep ocean equipment for gathering tidal and temp data in the deepest parts of the oceans back in the 50s. There would have been a string of these glass floats keeping the instruments from sinking. I cant figure out where to put it.
).