GB1
Gold Member
hey guys. She is 19 i doubt she takes a interest in me
Germans know their cheese.
I live in Cheeseland most of the time, Wisconsin. I really don't care for most cheeses except aged cheddar, fresh colby, and good Swiss which is difficult to get even here because it is so d@mn complicated to make properly.
My neighbor buys 6 month old white cheddar and keeps a store of it in his basement. He's got cheese from the 1990's down there and let me tell you- once you have tasted a chunk of 20 year old cheddar with all its imperfections made perfect by crystallization... ...Man! You will think that Krafty brand cheese is only fit for dogs!

Don´t know where it comes from but it is as it is 
YFor GOLD BOY! Replied wrong...





. Had to switch internet provider to (hopefully) a provider who knows their stuff.What a PITA !!!
Been off line (10 of the last 30 days) Due to a bunch of Dumb. Had to switch internet provider to (hopefully) a provider who knows their stuff.
Anyhow ,I'm back,(supposedly) at 5x the speed.




What a PITA !!!
Been off line (10 of the last 30 days) Due to a bunch of Dumb. Had to switch internet provider to (hopefully) a provider who knows their stuff.
Anyhow ,I'm back,(supposedly) at 5x the speed.



What a PITA !!!
Been off line (10 of the last 30 days) Due to a bunch of Dumb. Had to switch internet provider to (hopefully) a provider who knows their stuff.
Anyhow ,I'm back,(supposedly) at 5x the speed.






