What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everybody.

D-Day (Detecting Day) Has been moved to Friday. Yay. I hate the fact that I can see the darn place from my front porch, yet it's just out of reach due to copperhead fearing mom, and procrastinator dad.

I will find something to due today though. It's what to do is the problem.
 
You live on a farm, I would have a dirt bike ! At 16 you are pretty indestructible. I also learned that I was NOT 100% destructible, maybe 99.9%, but man did that other .1 HURT Ouch.webp
 
Good afternoon Tom :hello: What did I miss for lunch again ?
 
You live on a farm, I would have a dirt bike ! At 16 you are pretty indestructible. I also learned that I was NOT 100% destructible, maybe 99.9%, but man did that other .1 HURT View attachment 1740792

Can't afford one. We do have a utility vehicle, but they keep tabs on it 24/7.
 
Morning Tom and RR
 
Good morning Msbeep :hello:
 
Bill, Simon and all other old man here - WAKE UP TIME

 
Good morning, AARC, simon, rook, bill, RR, Tom, toecutter,
And the rest of the crew.

WD i hear ya.
2 year old grand daughter fell or jumped off a futon last night, broke her arm, had surgery at 3 am to align the bone and will have surgery later today to install pins and put a cast on it....yes, its been a long night.

Someone make it stop.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Morning Msbeepbeep
 
WTF :dontknow: Tom, she has a top on, where is the "Truth in Advertising" clause ?
 
Morning, Beep. I'm sorry to hear about the kid. Tough times, on the rct.
 
Hope you have a better day Msbeep and you also Sis :icon_flower:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom