What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up until yours in Mississippi, we had the largest bust. My best friend since 7th grade was the judge handling it. For several days before the bust we had black blackhawk helicopters flying about 300' over our house several times a day. I took pictures because NO markings on the helos. Had guys dressed in black outfits with weapons. Turned out, they were using our city as a training site. A few days later the actual bust took place bout 100 miles away.
 
9720756_110530096922.webp10295937_116759940919.webp16282138_123498860657.webpDaniel King Blacksmith 1st Ohio Light Artillery.webpHR_4.webpimage1.webpJohn_Dyson_Ghiselin.webpLt. Col Fordyce M. Keith, 1st Ohio Heavy Artillery.webp

I hope these men left something behind for me to find.
 

Attachments

  • picket-guard.webp
    picket-guard.webp
    161 KB · Views: 41
If ICE wanted to they could close many furniture plants by taking illegals here in Mississippi. Side note: It takes about 8 minutes to put a couch together.
 
Our raid was in 2008.

According to the ICE, costs of the raid totaled $5,211,092 as of August 21, 2008
 
I was thinking that as many illegals there are coming in to the country that we need to send some out. Not starting a discussion on what's right but my opinion is people need to come in the right way.
 
See how close this guy comes to banging his head.10c655acaea84b4ec4b88a724446f3b5.gif
 
That kind of reminds me of an Olympic diver who after diving off the board struck the board with his head and required stitches. OUCH !
 
I found the clip of the diver and it was 1988 Olympics.

 
I dub thee the Dr Phil dive lol
 
Toecutter
Has Minelab come out with a newer version of the 800 yet?

Not that Im aware of, havent herd any talk of a new version either...
 
Yup....graduation year for me !!
 
I see your running the Deus Rook, My next machine will most likely be a XP, Seems everyone who has it loves it how do you like it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom