What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or this 46dc12d4fb3bfaae62706ed893f7cd16.webp
 
It's Friday Rook, you gonna play hookie or do some more yardwork ?
 
Actually things went well. My optometrist is really good. I ordered glasses for Tnet and glasses for working in the shop of horrors.
 
He's kinda like this.22ede914237c271c1f5e13047914c06a.webp
 
Actually things went well. My optometrist is really good. I ordered glasses for Tnet and glasses for working in the shop of horrors.
=====
What are the side effects of wearing your shop of horror glasses for TNET :laughing7:
 
It's Friday Rook, you gonna play hookie or do some more yardwork ?

The air conditioning guy is suppose to be here about 10. My air went out yesterday evening. I'll hand tight till it's fixed. Mowed yesterday.
 
When I get glasses, the have to shut down for the day.
My glasses.webp
I get stubborn.
 
Simon,

Good morning and yeah myth is right for the most part all the meetings and committees I ended up on were pretty much a complete waste of time.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
I was thinking about looking for a part time job, I hear there may be some openings in the meat packing business in Mississippi :laughing7:

To soon ? :dontknow:
 
bill, Good morning.
 
Good morning Bill and RR :hello:
 
I was thinking about looking for a part time job, I hear there may be some openings in the meat packing business in Mississippi :laughing7:

To soon ? :dontknow:

Yeah,
Not too far from me ice picked a bunch of illegals at a chicken plucking plant. Say that 3 times real fast:laughing7:
 
Quote of the day: " The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bast**d die for his." George S. Patton.... Happy Friday!! Good mornin all!!
 
Simon
The deal on the illegals is, they have known they were there for years. I think this was just a statement of sorts that America is cracking down.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom