What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a neat village. Adam Savage usually DESTROYS stuff so I would not let him close.

-

Watch the entire video and you will see that he SMASHED a figure with a huge building! :laughing7:
 
=====
Tom, I believe we, ( Sis ), have found a song JUST for you :laughing7:



-

You know what, my wife often calls me a "Troglodyte"! Now I know what it means! Have to talk some words with her later....

35-62017-keule-urzeitmensch_358b3662ae_1.webp
 
Amazing work, but I still did not see him destroy anything :dontknow:
 
Someone bumped BC's post.
He can't respond..
I started taking haldol again..
He doesn't exist.

I'm having a good morning.
I hope you are too.
 
-

You know what, my wife often calls me a "Troglodyte"! Now I know what it means! Have to talk some words with her later....
=====

At least they look 100% man with muscle. Not someone you want to meet in an alley after taking all his money in a game of pool :tongue3:
 
When I was little, we use to put plastic model cars together, now they are taking those same plastic model cars and making them look real, clear down to the rust and cracked glass.

55chhevyjunk1.webp
 
Amazing work, but I still did not see him destroy anything :dontknow:

-

8:36 ! :laughing7:

He put the bottom of that large building directly on a figure and than Jhonny push it out of the way.

Good old Tom is nearly blind but he sees everything! He always sees details others missing :headbang:
 
Someone bumped BC's post.
He can't respond..
I started taking haldol again..
He doesn't exist.

I'm having a good morning.
I hope you are too.

-

Do you know why he was banned? I looked some weeks ago on his latest posts he made but saw nothing special to ban him.
 
Morning Scallywags.
 
Bleaching 40 years old plastic at the moment.

Nearly finished. Result is quite good and colors don´t get harmed :hello2:

c.webp _MG_6941.webp
 
That is a neat item Tom. What was in it, butter, cottage cheese, frogs ?
Is that the same bleach that some blondes use :laughing7:
 
You look cute when you are ANGRY :icon_thumleft: To bad that mole on your shoulder is so big :laughing7:

Good morning Sis . :hello:
 
That is a neat item Tom. What was in it, butter, cottage cheese, frogs ?
Is that the same bleach that some blondes use :laughing7:

-

It is a corn flakes bowl for kids.

Don´t know what blonds use but this is Peroxide :laughing7: Works also on very yellowed Stormtroopers and makes them white like new! :laughing7:

But if you use the wrong % the white turns PINK! :headbang:
 
Sis, German woman use the "regulator"!

nudelholz.jpg.webp

Not as heavy as a pan and also not so loud if it hits a mans head !! :laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom