What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
67286897_2249849855084693_6339425793944322048_n.jpg
 
It will teach them to enter our country the correct and the legal way the same way my Scottish ancestors came over...
========
So your ancestors were Scottish, Toecutter. My paternal side goes back to Scotland also :icon_thumleft:. My paternal side goes back to the Campbell Clan. They had some UGLY history, but also did a lot of good too. We still have a castle, ( Castle Campbell ), in Scotland, I have not been there, but my paternal grandmother went just to revisit her roots before she passed. My maternal side is traced back to the British, specifically Sir Humphrey Gilbert, who was a half brother to Sir Walter Raleigh. My maternal side also has a castle, Compton Castle. Sorry to say, the ONLY castle I have is a "sand castle" in the backyard that critters use as their bathroom :laughing7: I do have an open invitation to visit.
 
Last edited:
========
So your ancestors where Scottish Toecutter :notworthy:. My paternal side goes back to Scotland also :icon_thumleft:. They had some UGLY history, but also did alot of good too. My paternal side goes back to the Campbell Clan. We still have a castle, ( Castle Campbell ), in Scotland, I have not been there, but my paternal grandmother went just to revisit her roots.

-

so MY Buddies Ancestors may has known William Wallis ?!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

William_wallace.webp naaaa.... lets take THAT William-Wallace.webp´ FREEEEDOOOOOOOOOM :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Good morning Tom. :hello:

-

hi Buddy! ...feel every damn bone this morning. Think we get better or way worse weather :laughing7: May I figure out in a few years what kind of pain stands for good or bad weather :headbang:
 
I know when it's going to rain.
I just have to turn the t.v. on :laughing7:
 
What Tom ? You saying you have a migraine ? Maybe it is going to rain :BangHead:
 
If we were at our cave, Doctor Simon could fix that :laughing7:
 
That´s incredible! Hope this guy has a great success with his start up company!!

 
That is a neat village. Adam Savage usually DESTROYS stuff so I would not let him close.
 
That would certainly solve my mental health issues...:laughing7:

-

Naaaa, doesn´t work! I tried and in my case it did n´t worked at all! You just get massive headache after your head bouncing to the ground :laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom