bill from lachine
Platinum Member
Good morning Rook & Simon and the rest of the crew.
Thanks, that is important to know. So what does bleach on the black parts do ? Myself, I would only bleach the white areas anyway.
Sounds good. That one is really bad. Maybe I should dig mine back out and look, I have kept them all boxed up and stored in the basement out of the sunlight so I would think mine would be still very white, maybe not.

-
No, dig them out, make a photo, post it here and I tell you what is to do or if you have to send them to me as a gift![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I am absolutely sure your 1977 Leia and Luke with original cape, Blaster and light saber want a new home!!!![]()
Just kidding! Most figures looking good, so don´t fear to check them!

How many of the 12" figures do you have ?
======
Don't remember Luke with a cape. If I fail at making the white whiter, then I will melt them all into a ball and send them to you free, minus shipping, and say they were on Alderaan when it blew up.![]()
======
Don't remember Luke with a cape. If I fail at making the white whiter, then I will melt them all into a ball and send them to you free, minus shipping, and say they were on Alderaan when it blew up.![]()




Ok, now I understand what you were saying.
I forgot to ask, is this "Consultation" free or am I going to see a bill in the mail
I do think I had some storm troopers that looked awfully pale.
Thanks for the tips Tom![]()

