What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC_0246.webpDSC_0258.webp

Pictures I took last night and this morning.
 
Does Treasure net host any events?? It would be awesome to put something together for a annual "get together" of some sort.

I would like to plan a trip next year to a big treasure/metal detecting event and I think it would be great to meet alot of the guys I see on here...

Any thoughts on this??
 
That would be cool.....I was amazed to meet a hunting partner on t-net that turned out to be only 10 miles down island from me. I've made a few friends in real life from t-net and it would be great to meet some more in person.
 
Diggin' In Virginia is PERFECT for that kind of event. It's an invitational relic hunt, tnet members are always there, and DUH! dig Civil War relics! Best time I've had on this planet has been there in Virginia.
 
I have to look it to that one RR, I have herd of that event..
 
Heres one for ya rusty....a local keywest bottle. A tiny paneled medicine, 8 sided. Dr fracas cuban vermifuge.20190815_102756.webp
20190815_102738.webp
A rare local made one for us down here.
 
20190815_103533.webp
20190815_103546.webp
Or how about a nice clean school house ink in aqua. Found this one in the crawl space under a house.
 
Bart, my keyboard is gettin' screwed up because I'm drooling on it. Those are awesome!
 
Put the probe right through this beauty. Boooo hoo hoo !! Conrad and co original Budweiser !!
20190815_104155.webp
 
I have to look it to that one RR, I have herd of that event..

DSC_1170.webpNSTCW22szg.webpmarbles from third day of digging the foundation of a housesite.webpfirst bullets from 77th ny camp.webp

I've been to two of them. Like I said, best time of my life. I am actually "homesick" for Virginia now.
 
Put the probe right through this beauty. Boooo hoo hoo !! Conrad and co original Budweiser !!
View attachment 1743280

Oh no! Dang, that was a good one. I feel for you. I once broke a perfect 1890s mason jar, by accidentally dropping it once I dug it.
 
Morning Gb1, bart and RR.
Nice glass bart.
 
I have to look it to that one RR, I have herd of that event..

Folks dig super rare stuff there all the time. Arkansas belt plates, Mississippi plates, ID disks, soldiers name engraved relics, bottles, and rare buttons. The one I have pictured that says CS on it is one of the rarest Civil War buttons known. I found that in the foundation of an old house at DIV XL.
 
I sure could use one of these.c4e62f985127dcad28a6d091d38f7ee3.webp
 
Tom, gotcha a new dancing partner. 0251c8ba3325fbb9e0178a3d2cd96fab.gif OUCH!!!!:laughing7:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom