What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna fire that thing.....booooom!!

It was called the "Dictator". It was a civil war mortar used in the battle of Petersburg. It was feared (probably by BOTH sides!), and dangerous, and yes, deafening.
 
this is where I'm at rook. If I can get repeatable results I'll be able to up my game and make some pieces like this. 20190721_192114.webp I refinished this one a few years ago now I want to build one.
 
Once in a blue moon, I'll play an online racing game. I decided to try it out today, because it feels like it's a zillion degrees outside. I've never won a race before. Heck, my best finish is third. So green flag waved, an it looked like it was going to be a good clean race...until a massive pileup caused me to drop back to third, with second and first place cars way up ahead. After tight racing, with two laps to go, I just cleared the second place truck. Final lap! The first place truck was close, but I didn't think I could do it. On the final turn, I got under him, and after swerving and losing control, we both slid across the line. I finished exactly 7 milliseconds in front of him. Talk about exciting!
 
folks,

I picked up some brown rice flour and poppy seeds while out and about yesterday.

I'll be giving this recipe a shot....would imagine you could use other flours of your choice and switch up the seeds, seasoning, etc....

 
folks,

We'll be cooking up some marinated chicken breast on the barbecue and asap I'll be heading to the kitchen to prep some mixed color carrots and small potatoes with skins on both veggies for added nutrients.

Easy recipe and use whatever seasoning and herbs you have or like....I'll probably use some rosemary.

 
We can feed the crew with those bill. Itll save on provisions !!
 
I'm probably kin to um:laughing7:018a35be35fbc6c7bf92dcb83570b6b5.webp
 
87531f61b9a16dcbc4d58f2603a3957c.gif:laughing9: Why didn I think of that?
 
I'd keep looking back too.:laughing9:75329c4e30856e506d692928e6c3de9f.gif
 
"Tom"? "Tom"? Is that you?bfada13c87673a1da3482e6bb3b6d759.gif:3some:
 
Bart,

Well since we're just cooking just for 2 I usually make up a batch of 4 servings of cooked veggies. It saves on electricity and time that way and we have leftovers for the next day.
 
folks,

We'll be cooking up some marinated chicken breast on the barbecue and asap I'll be heading to the kitchen to prep some mixed color carrots and small potatoes with skins on both veggies for added nutrients.

Easy recipe and use whatever seasoning and herbs you have or like....I'll probably use some rosemary.



Now that's some groceries bill. Yum Yum.:notworthy:
 
folks,

Looks like our little squirrel barrier is working for the mandan corn.
 

Attachments

  • mandan corn.webp
    mandan corn.webp
    182.1 KB · Views: 41
Have a great evening folks818e93babcf58e1c7cbe1c00fab03c79.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom