Well boys......the wrecker camp is hot. wait for it !!!.......wait for it !!!! Bam !!!
-
Nice and interesting find!
You can clean the silver with ammonia - Ti-triplex mixture. The stones are red and yellow or green jasper and will not be harmed like lapis.
Lot of nice hidden symbolic there! (FM and other).
Snuff box? Maybe but
not for snuff tobacco!!
Do you know what a heart is really depicting? It´s not the human heart! Did you ever saw a human heat shaped like this or did you get any feelings in your Pump if you fell in love?! This false B/S came from the
church and they also put it upside down, like the "mirrored" many things!)! Go 16" down.

(depicting a part of male and female as well!)
Also the colors and patterns of the stones and the stones itself are not random. Depicting Chakra points and/or part of the "tree of life".
Too much? OK.....than call me crazy
I had many years ago a guild plate from a larger jewelry from the early 18th century with the complete tree of life, inlaid with colored jasper and some other stones (exactly like on the second pic), which I sold to an FM. Just the lowest red stone was set on a upside down heart shape carving there too. The outside was decorated with pomegranates (an aphrodisiac), mushrooms and other plants as well. When I find the time, I look later on old HD´s if I can find a pic.