


-
Sis, if this is your dream room (my too!!), we have to share it !!![]()
![]()


the scary thing is they are allowed to vote and procreate.....


Again some Rocket scientists at work LOL
You have to see the videos! The guys ON the cars also pushing like crazy....
I spent $120 for a pair of blue jeans 20 years ago....They are threads right now!!! But I still have them in my drawer as a joke. They look like I got attacked by a cougar!! Either kind.But I refuse to get rid of them!! I'm getting every last cent out of those!!!!
Tom,
I had bosses like the guys pushing against the cabs in those 2 pictures.....the scary thing is they are allowed to vote and procreate.....
![]()
out of them! No joke, I have a very low acceptance for B/S like this.

Tom,
If you decide to share it with WD make sure to put a moat in the middle for security....we wouldn't want you to be beat up during your sleeping hours....![]()




Nitric,
Kind of like you we rarely go overboard spending wise. I think they recommend having a cushion of 3 months and preferably 6 months of household expenses put aside. I checked recently and the household account has about 3 years of basic expenses in reserve...lol.
We splurge on occassion but at our age we're kind of in replacement mode. In other words replacing stuff that breaks or wears out rather than buying stuff just for the sake of it.
============
Hillbilly Prince, I had dogs all my life. Cats were to unsocialable. They want attention on THEIR terms. But with Simon passing I just did not feel like trying to replace him. One reason would be whatever I got would have to fill some very big shoes and I might be unfair in judging him with the standards Simon had set. I had a very good friend that raises and shows White German Shepherds all over the U.S. and even Canada. She immediately offered to give me one of hers. But I couldn't do it as it just seemed wrong. When Simon was alive, I had wanted to get a black German Shepherd to go along with him, but that didn't happen. I go back to the Animal Rescue League and what a coincidence that they have both a pure white cat and a pure black cat and they were both designated as "Bonded Buddies" meaning they grew up together and must be adopted as a pair. I adopted them and never looked back. No, they are not a dog, but they have similar and yet very different qualities. I still miss Simon very much as I do Max, but I have learned new "Respect" for cats and have seen first hand their powers and abilities. They both can be an invalueable part of our lives. People who only like dogs, I can understand that. People that only like cats, I can understand that too. Cats are picky, but I guess it depends on their upbringing. As I said before, Sneakers can act like she is part dog. They have opened my mind up to being more open minded on everything in my life. I use to bring work home and be downstairs in my office working on sales figures, items and inventory to stock, editing pictures for the company website and it could be stressful. Sneakers would come downstairs and jump into my lap and start to pur and then fall asleep. I learned from her that when she did this, it was MY cue to stop and take a break. Pets, whether they be cat or dogs, are beneficial to our lives. Since this post is so long I guess it's a sure thing Jeff won't be reading it.
I have casually glanced at this possibility. I do like Huskies and these only grow to about 13" tall.
View attachment 1633389 The one on the left is "full" grown.![]()

Folks,
Simon's cat and the crow.
Hello all just checking in after the wifi got back up
We had great cats when I was a kid. And my brother's cats are not sterotypical cats. They are very affectionate. Think it depends on the owner.
I never thought of replacing a dog. I think of Albert, his mom Heidi and Maru and others all the time. I couldn't replace them.
As soon as the XL harness arrives I'll post a pic of Yuki. He is a monster lol
It is interesting that dogs will look upon their human family as their pack and guard it against other dogs.
Perhaps there is the difference. Cats are not pack creatures. Dogs and wolves share something like 99% of DNA.
Had to have the leash, if something spooked it it would hide and it would take hours to get it out. The leash kind stopped him.
What happened to gold boy? He did not check in here testerday at all did he?
We had some r word cats lol.
My brother has a tomcat named Teapot who is as affectionate as a dog.
Btw, the r word is still an accepted term by psychiatrists but because of its usage as an insult there are moves to find a replacement.
) said even with pets they use "special needs" but our vet was an older down to earth guy, he didn't care about correctness.