==========
Was the distributor in the front or back, do you remember ?
I was familiar with 318 small block and wide block then Big bock 383 440 ect. can't say as I heard of an actual Big Block 318 though. Not saying they did not make them, I just wasn't aware of them.

I actually had one! It had the Big block 318 that is only good for a boat anchor. It was a project that I drug home and it......never made it! We ended up scraping it, it was fom OH and just rotted too bad. I don't even remember what year (64?) or what the full name was, "sport fury""grand" etc... My brother and I had big dreams until we dug in! I Paid $65 for the car from the schools autobody program. It was a car that a customer dropped off and they never saw him again. After about 4 years the teacher sold me the car. I was graduated by then.It sat in the autobody bullpen the whole time I took the class.
========It is kind of nice you don't know what a furry is. Warms my heart. Tom probably knows but he is kind of a prevert lol! Which is way worse than a pervert.
Bill:
Do you remember this song ? I just stumbled across it. It was a favorite as a wee small child. This is from 1955.

========Well uhm. You are quite something![]()


========Should not have looked lol. They are bad. Hope Pirate Lady doesn't![]()

==========Did the Le Baron have leather seats? My brother had a few of them. He loved the big Chryslers.
========
I doubt that you'll be that lucky. You will know in about an hour. Probably should work on a defense.![]()

I recently bought a 2000 Dodge Durango with a 318 for fishing and treasure hunting. Not sure a 318 is a big block. We had a 70 4 door Plymouth with a 318. Like the cop car style. That thing not only hauled but it stuck to the road.
When I was young we had a Chrysler New Yorker with a 383. So ugly it was beautiful but that car was a freaking rocket.
===========Crap! Oh well I get in trouble with hrr on a daily basis.
Probably get my wages docked.
Not leather and not cloth. Beats me.
Well I better get some sleep. Say hi to Tom lol.
Warn her Not to look! Lol Have a good night![]()

========View attachment 1633748 View attachment 1633749
Y'all have a great Wednesday and be careful out there.