What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man Rook3434, WD is going to be happy with that sign and Jeff Gordon probably had it erected.
 
Good morning Wrightdigger !
 
Good morning Mr. Tom ! ! !
 
Alrighty then. Thanks for the warning!
 
I was going to send a flare up but decided you might not see it if you are asleep. :dontknow:
 
Don't shoot the messenger ??? :occasion14:
 
Good Morning people,gonna try some carp fishing again this morning.

GOD Bless
Chris
 
I found out last night that we’re going to a car show Saturday. I will take pics for you guys.
 
Car pics from WD, I suppose this means we won't be getting a check this week ? ???
 
Car pics from WD, I suppose this means we won't be getting a check this week ? ???

It just so happens that I have been considering sneaking in to AARC’s treasure chest and smuggling out some of his treasures. We will see!
 
Dress up in a JG costume just in case you get spotted. :laughing9:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom