RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here be sum trivia.

Pirate Captain Thomas Goldsmith managed to escape the Hangman's noose. He died in Dartsmouth, England in 1714. It been wrote on him tombstone:

Pray then ye learned clergy show
Where can this brute, Tom Goldsmith, go?
Whose life was one continuous evil
Striving to cheat God, Man and the Devil.

Ahoy mates. This be a sight of thins to come at dis car show. Capā€™n WD be working on a landlubbers truck aptly dubbed ā€œLiā€™l Truck.ā€ ā€˜Tis purpose is to tow ā€œLiā€™l Tugā€ which be also refurbished by me Capā€™n.

View attachment 1633904

View attachment 1633906

View attachment 1633907

View attachment 1633909

View attachment 1633910

View attachment 1633911

View attachment 1633912

View attachment 1633913

View attachment 1633914

I be thinkIn I spoke on this devilish contraption but some tosser stold it! I like the cut of its jib but what will ye do with it?

that truck looks like an old paddy wagon

We used to sing this ditty when we took on water and cannon powder. But I be hornswoggled if I knew what it meant. Perhaps that old salt Simon can make it out.

I thought it was the crows nest

Oh, Simon, I forgot. I have a recipe just for you. After you microwave your popcorn, add 1/8 to 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese. Tasty and healthy.
===========
Sounds good WD, but the Microwave is a kitchen item so it's off limits. I have to buy the stuff already bagged and popped. :BangHead:

Water is way to high this morning..

USGS.01172010.66787.00065..20180912.20180919..0..gif

View attachment 1633754

The beavers sure like it..

View attachment 1633755

GOD Bless

Chris
==========

Chris, when our rivers flooded like this, we use to use crawdads and caught the heck out of BIG Blue Channel Cats. Don't remember the weight, but an easy 30"-36". My dad always told me fish won't bite when the rivers flooded. This could have been his way of trying to discourage us from fishing during dangerous conditions. But my friend, later turned game warden, showed me how. :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back