RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
0081fd6040b11f4699fe75aafd9935e2.gif That's one smart Fox.:laughing7:

-

They are real nice Bill !! :icon_thumright:

You are right, I remember exactly this "good" old times!

I was real young when this stamps was in use. I remember that because my parents used the same stamps when they put me in a package to send me to Antarctica :dontknow: :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

But that was not the baddest thing they have done. One day they put me in a wardrobe and sealed the doors with duck-tape. Than they used a vacuum cleaner on the keyhole to suck out the air and sealed the keyhole with such a stamp.

Man... I could tell you stories. I still wondering that I am quite "normal" :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: Now you can imagine why I never started collecting stamps :icon_thumright:

Thanks for sharing those beautiful memories. I can just imagine you telling them to your children every Christmas Eve.:sad10::crybaby2::-[:icon_pale::sad7::sad5::sad1::sadsanta:

Tom could have been driving.:laughing7:View attachment 1656947 but looks more like my bride.:laughing7:

Let's run in front of the truck! Bet he got whacked by some part.
Long time ago my sister-in -law drove my brother's '64 2 door Chevy with a 327 straight into the front wall of a grocery store in Walden Colorado. This is pretty much how she drives still :laughing9:

Hey AARC. What's the news on the forum?

News ? ? ?... Not sure I follow...

You tell me... you have been here... me... been floating in space.

:)

Hello btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back