RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
News ? ? ?... Not sure I follow...

You tell me... you have been here... me... been floating in space.

:)

Hello btw.

c671da4b769c0fdf56984799ca306e0e.gif I hope everything works so we can stay a family.

Now how did you know that's me and have my picture ?

:)

Wishing you guys a good evening. 5fe430a3a6b6812a86b8bfbaf35e7b7a.gif

4 weeks till Christmas let try not to be naughty now :laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

I told myself to just hook the table up tonight,check for leaks,adjust water-flow,check level , etc .All was good so I decided to run some of that -60 mesh I posted here in the last 2 days .Ran about a dozen teaspoons of it and nothing,and then:).....:occasion14::thumbsup:026.JPG028.JPG029.JPG031.JPG033.JPG034.JPG

Last edited:
Always a lot Bill... And you ?

AARC,

Well shut down for detecting so gourmet cooking, adding to the coin and stamp collection and just being an all around pest. It's what I do best....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

4 weeks till Christmas let try not to be naughty now :laughing9::laughing9::laughing9:

-

I would like to get very naughty if it would prevent to celebrate Christmas :laughing7:

If I just think about the Christmas tree - you put a nice tree in your home, decorate it and put a pentagram... er... I mean a five pointed star on top of it JUST to watch him die :BangHead:

Pure time of horror for me :tongue3:

I told myself to just hook the table up tonight,check for leaks,adjust water-flow,check level , etc .All was good so I decided to run some of that -60 mesh I posted here in the last 2 days .Ran about a dozen teaspoons of it and nothing,and then:).....:occasion14::thumbsup:View attachment 1657026View attachment 1657028View attachment 1657029View attachment 1657030View attachment 1657032View attachment 1657033

-

IT´S ALIIIIVE ! I mean it works :icon_thumright:

Great RTR! But that´s not a kilo yet :laughing7:

Is it perfect running at all without problems ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back