RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-

YUP! We just need something to beat the skin folds out of our faces :laughing7:
=======
Elvira told me you liked her paddles :laughing7: She said this is your favorite called the Bettie Page Spank Paddle and has its own carrying case. :dontknow:
Bettie Page Spank Paddle.jpg

_56269507_drake.jpg
Mr Croce said the remains of the ships, the Elizabeth and the Delight, had been discovered at the bottom of Portobelo Bay. They are now hoping to find Drake's lead-lined coffin, which may still contain his body, which was reportedly buried in a full suit of armour.

This was from an October 2011 report from the BBC News. ................... No "new" update.

sk-2017_04_article_main_mobile;jpeg_quality=20.jpg
sk-2017_04_article_main_mobile;jpeg_quality=20.jpg
Underwater archaeologists have identified a Caribbean shipwreck filled with sword blades, scissors and mule shoes as the 17th century Spanish vesselNuestra Señora de Encarnación

Morning to the forum.

I see where the show I love Lucy is grabbing some honors. We watched every Friday night. " Oooooh Lucy". c671da4b769c0fdf56984799ca306e0e.gif

When I was a kid had an uncle who had the bright blue one
Dreamed of it ever since

On another Chrysler product. I remember the Superbird being the pace car for NASCAR. I worked at a Chrysler Dealer in high school and they sold a number of the Birds, Bees, Cornet 440 and in 1970 the Challenger came out. It had the new 340 with a small 4 barrel. Just a 318 bored. We had lots of blown engines with it.

Folks,

Since Tom has some beehives I thought I'd post up this video about making mead.

I was on my first coffee so forgot the link....lol.

Last edited:
Morning Gold boy.

Nothing like some before and after.:occasion14: fac49ebb103cc75f6b3dbba24384901c.gif. :laughing7::tongue3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back