RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm thinking of taking up black smiting.

They have some good schools in Canada that offer specific work shops. My son told me that all he wants to do is race his bikes and velomobiles, nugget shoot and be a black smith. Boy is 16 and has his pro card, and MDing is a not an issue for him.

He was looking at a hammer out of Canada, hydraulic type, I think it was only a 25 pounder. But they offer courses and work shops on how to use their tools they sell, how to make knives, hatchets, axes and tools. Figure we would send him up there first before buying him tools, too see if he really likes it, but also to see what they say on the size hammer he should get because they offer like 3 hammers, like 25, 45 and I think 80 pound hammers. They also have courses for hand forging without such hydro hammers.

He had his mind set on a hammer for christmas, but we are getting him his own GPZ 7000 with a big coil and a pelicase precut for it. He was more happy with getting to go to the courses and work shops in Spring and over summer and getting proper hands on teaching with suggestions as to what tools he should get.

Anyone tell me how to get a pic from the web and post it wit an iPad?

Tom,

Here's another blacksmith video about a guy in Germany....at 83 he probably has stronger arms than most men half his age.

10 minutes and 42 seconds; man that sounds like a typical German Labour Union work week. LOL

I should have answer rook that I need a bipod instead of this famous blue pills :laughing7:

You just took tha wrong pill. d1a6d2b7c3bf01f06d6a62fb88530976.jpg 8b9f71feda794310002b0b519c78ea73.gif:laughing7:

Good Evening.83bc4c47254cf3de8305d18c9ea02fd1.gif To all.

Tom,

Of course they're Canadian....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7: For a fairly small population we've produced more than our share of music industry heavy weights. The Band, Neil Young, Gordon Lightfoot, The Guess Who, BTO, Rush, April Wine, Leonard Cohen, Bryan Adams, etc....plenty more also.

-

I heard them 1991 first time than I bought all CD´s.

They make a timeless music

I went a bit this afternoon, just some clad

Folks,

Groasis waterbox.

Not trying to sound like a prick, it really just comes rather natural for me.

But why should we feed them, I think the better question, what if they could feed them selves.

Sorry but I am looking at this from a selfless service career perspective; want to send me some where to do bad things to bad people because innocent oppressed people can not defend them selves to a level needed, sure no complaints, I will enjoy every day of it.

But this fella opens with the wrong question, it is not if we can feed them.

400 Free tractors and ag machinery given to local nations in and around the Kandahar area paid for by Canada and the US. Troops from every NATO member nation lost troops in that area, even Georgia (the nation) who is not a member lost a soldier there. What happened, they grew weed and poppy with teh gear provided instead of growing crops because it paid more to a few people rather than crops that would feed many people.

His first question he posses I just could not make it further in the video.

Again, I guess it is just in my nature.

I like giving to homeless my self.

Attachments

• ButtBurner.jpg
    ButtBurner.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 39
  • paddle.jpg
    paddle.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 67
  • funny_spank_me_bulls_eye_target_ping_pong_paddle-rb3dd9bef879643bba834a0a7d9a7df94_zvmtm_630.jpg
    funny_spank_me_bulls_eye_target_ping_pong_paddle-rb3dd9bef879643bba834a0a7d9a7df94_zvmtm_630.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 32
Oddjob,

No problem....regardless the groasis waterbox is a good product to grow plants in arid areas which is the main point.

More vegetation pretty much anywhere is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back