What's new

Random hunting

Waynos

Sr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2015
Messages
266
Reaction score
721
Golden Thread
1
Location
Keene New Hampshire
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett AT Propointer
Lesche Sampson T shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is what I found.
9mm shells like crazy and one 308 lol
 

Attachments

  • 2015061716052700.webp
    2015061716052700.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 132
  • 2015061716054000.webp
    2015061716054000.webp
    20.5 KB · Views: 145
  • 2015061716055000.webp
    2015061716055000.webp
    19.5 KB · Views: 128
  • 2015061716060000.webp
    2015061716060000.webp
    18.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 2015061716063300.webp
    2015061716063300.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 2015061716064100.webp
    2015061716064100.webp
    23 KB · Views: 117
  • 2015061716065000.webp
    2015061716065000.webp
    24 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 16
Dig up all those shell casings and there is probably goodies hiding underneath
 
Dig up all those shell casings and there is probably goodies hiding underneath

Yup I hope so...after all that digging I was ready to go home and put my feet up lol
 
Not far away buried may be the body of who was shot, wallet still intact with change in pocket. Don't dig too deep over there. lol. Congrats on the finds!
 
Somebody emptied a clip. Well now you got all the junk out if the way go back and get the goodies, you've earned it!
Interesting finds.
 
Looks like you found plenty of targets to dig. Now that you're in shape you will have the strength to dig the good stuff...:thumbsup:
 
Looks like you found plenty of targets to dig. Now that you're in shape you will have the strength to dig the good stuff...:thumbsup:


The 5th cellar hole didn't have a lot of targets like I had hoped.
The pennies,pulltabs,bottlecaps and earring came from a park that gets pounded alot.
Next time I will fan out around the site and see whats in the surrounding area
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom