Blak bart
Platinum Member
Ya she still has the eyes and lips. When I look at pics. Of myself from the past I realize I havent fared that great either. Lol !!




my 18 foot maverick flats boat . She's powered by a 150 optimax and is a beast of a machine. She will hit 68 with the prop I have on her now but she will do 72 with the high performance prop I have. She has all the bells and whistles including live well, poling platform with 21 foot push pole, trim tabs, garmin 740s chart plotter, stereo, vhf, etc. etc. Gearing up for tarpon trip with the boy tomorrow. Dont think he can handle one at 4, but gotta start sometime. Happy memorial day weekend everyone. And for those who served thank you for protecting the freedoms my family and I enjoy. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those families whos loved ones did not return from battle. Please remember the fallen heroes this weekend everyone.The most beautiful woman ever photographed by nat geo.
Maybe ever.
Those eyes..... gets me every time.

You know AARC......thats why we all love your thread. Free to post as you please !! Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy the random picture thread. It was a great idea.

View attachment 1456315
Hope everyone has a safe and great Memorial Day. Thank you to all who have served this great country.