TheCannonballGuy
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2006
- Messages
- 6,614
- Reaction score
- 13,465
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Occupied CSA (Richmond VA)
- Detector(s) used
- White's 6000, Nautilus DMC-1, Minelab
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting



Was thinking of a display coffee table in the future for my best finds. What do people think? Im thinking the best would be one that completely hides the stuff like picture one and two in case of thieves. Open it only when certain people are around i want to show. Even though open glass ones like picture three would look way better but also more chance of damage if something smashes down through. Just curious what people think of the pros and cons?
View attachment 1513387
View attachment 1513391View attachment 1513392
VERY good work!
Beautiful wood. Stained? Looks like Redwood or Cedar.
Thanks. Im just thinking of ideas. I think a modified number 1 would probably be best. I never thought of the drinks and kids stuff either. A coffee table may not even ever happen but if it does finds must be safe at all costs. Id like a removable or raising solid top that has a glass top hidden underneath or something like that! [emoji2]I like table 1. Table 2 is good but if you knock a drink over ( like I just did with a full glass of tea) it will run into your finds instead of off the edge onto the floor. Table 3 looks awsome and I like it alot, but the glass also scares me and my collection is in plain sight wich I may not want all the time. Glass tops and 5 year old boys might not mix that well.
